Monday 11 June 2007

Yay! I'm A Cunt.

This gurl has manners, note how her pinky is erect as she sucks on her sicky cock treat. I wonder what this picture has to do with this little post not much I suspect.

Before I forget I'll tell you something that mildly bugs me, yes I know then you fuckers will be doing it more. When you are the first to comment and say something like "Yay I'm first" and then you say fuck all, what is this like some kind of OCD for commenters? you have to comment to say you're first? if I get any comments on this post I wonder what the first will be.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never mind who's on first, wtf is going on here? Cock lady is kinda scary Old K.

The Mistress said...

Second!

SamD said...

I knew Amercia would be sorry for giving all its money to China in exchange for well-stocked Wal-Marts...just didn't think it would be quite so soon.

phoenix_xm said...

i didn't even see the popsicle. but that flourecent pink dick and balls chocker is really something. She's very special to someone.. i can tell.

Dick Headley said...

I demand to know the source for that picture. I want to go to the site and complain vehemently.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

is that yur neice again?

savannah said...

that is so weird on so many levels....her tongue may be out, but those eyes say "watch out for my teeth"

Manuel said...

probably a bloke...

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

what else can she do with that pinky?