Sunday 10 June 2007

Strange Days.


I saw this high mound of rounded boulders and I felt the urge to climb them. I could hear others tell me I wouldn't be able to climb them but I headed for the rocks anyway. On getting closer I could they were covered in ice , I breathed on the ice melting a bit of it and traced runic symbols with my finger then I climbed higher. On the very highest boulder there was 2 large Ravens that were bright red, one of them said,"hello beautiful" and they flew away. I looked doon to see the view from my high vantage point and for as far as the eye could see the ground was covered in cats all lying doon suckling on each others teats. So how was yer day then?

5 comments:

ellie said...

Is that Ayres rock in your picture? Pam Ayres?

Megan McGurk said...

It's a quiet day in the blogosphere, isn't it Old Knudsen?

Eddie Waring said...

Went on the Merry-Go-Round in Griffith Park. Twice. 6 minutes of pure escapism then back to reality.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie I'd love to see old Pam's tits, its like a dream of mine.

medbh I hadn't noticed, must be a Sunday.

Mr Waring thats just crazy talk.

Anonymous said...

So wheer did ye get that picture of Tony Bliar's heid, then?