Monday 11 June 2007

So Picky.


Have you ever been fucked in the arse by an old friend and not handed a wipe? well that's what it feels like to me. The Orange Order has made up a silly new rule about terminating the memberships of sex offenders.

Whats their problem? are they attracting the wrong sort of member? so its ok to have known terrorists but god forbid a 16 year-old gurl cums onto you though she looks at least 17 and the people who I thought were her parents were ok about it oh no its all lies and now I'm out of the Orange Order, er I mean a friend of mine is out, yeah that's it.

The Orange Order dates from the 17th century battle for supremacy between Protestantism and Catholicism, I know cos I was fucking well there. I recall saying to King Billy,"hey Billy! look out man yer horse is going to step into that mole hole" but because the cunt was Dutch foreigner type he said,"what?" and yes that was King Billy's last word.

Its bad when the Orange Order has standards, next it will be renaming itself "Order of Colour" and letting in gheys well it took them over 300 years so I won't expect anything soon. I think I'll be calling them shit stirring bigots from now on, they are just forcing the Protestant pedos to align themselves with the Catholics maybe they'll make them all priests.

I am starting up my own Order for all those wronged and without a place to go where they can march and goad others into causing trouble and oppress Muck savages, my order will be called, "The Order of the Phoenix " the name just came to me when I was in Waterstones sneakily ripping random pages from their books, just a wee hobby of mine books are for the weak. Be sure to buy the book "how I learned not to give a fuck" by Old Knudsen coming out in July. No I won't be coming out I'm a ladies' man. Well unless I'm drunk or tricked but still I'm all about the weemen.

19 comments:

Captain Smack said...

Will it be coming out in hardcover or straight to paperback? Times are tough, I have to watch my spending. Unfortunately I just blew my last few dollars on "The Secret", which didn't work at all, my visualizations just teamed up against me. But I would like to learn some of your tricks.

Old Knudsen said...

How can ya go wrong with a book that Oprah swears by? ok here is one of my tricks, clear yer mind, hey that was fast now write what most people won't write for fear of offending someone and sacrifice young runaways.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I'm going to have to see a list of qualifications as to Why you would make a good Cult leader.

I just did this exercise myself about a month ago and found my lack of enthusiam for leading others to be my downfall. Mago was the only one on-board with the idea, so I made him my second-in-command, but whose ever heard of an army of two? And you'll never get us to march beyond a bookshop anyways, unless maybe there's free beer ahead.

-P

Old Knudsen said...

proxima send me a naked picture and yer bank details and I'll send you my list of qualifications.

nokia Still smarting from confession huh? if the confessional box is rocking don't cum a knocking.

tony said...

Well i guess these days its all about Equal Opportunities
I have seen the future & it is here

Gorilla Bananas said...

How about the Order of Extra Large Fries to attract some meaty women. It's about time you got to work on a real lady rather than tormenting 16 year old girls with your meat sausage.

fofufou said...

You can be Hermione to my Dumbledore. Or something.


Did that make me seem like a twat? It wouldn't be the first time.

Old Knudsen said...

tony well now I've seen it all, now we'll have the slavic mafia.

Mr Bananas at 16 they are an adult, if ya can smoke and get married and serve yer cuntry the rest is silly gravy.

yer lordship sorry lad I don't watch Star Wars.

savannah said...

think i'll post some more youtube videos, sugar..get you nice and riled up for wednesday

Manuel said...

So the orange order are throwing out the pedos. Fuck sake next thing you know they will be throwing out the murderers and bigots....

Fatman said...

I agree with Manuel. What the heck is going on around here? You tie up ONE mentally retarded 13 year old and force them to have sex with you and all your mates and suddenly you're labeled a "sex offender"? And they revoke your membership privilledges (cheap parking on Fridays). What a bummer.

The Ku Klux Klan got really shitty that some of their members came back from Hawaii with tans that they banned them for life. So, all those years of blowing up black churches and beating guys up for even listening to Usher down the tubes because of a holiday destination. We live in a changing world.

Old Knudsen said...

savannah yesterday I spent hours visiting everyone of my links, when I get to a Youtube its a very short visit.

manuel that will spoil yer season alright.

fatman you might want to get a lawyer I'm not sure if a mong is illegal they're all asking for it.

Eddie Waring said...

I started my own order once. It was all based around a small plastic bunch of bananas I found on the back seat of a mates Skoda. I still have them. I used to use it as a chat up line and was so successful that I actually published a newsletter for a few months entitled "Banana News", a copy of which recently sold on eBay for 32 pence plus postage.
It's more work than it seems with little profit unless you count getting your tops and fingers as a profit but even then the price can far outweigh the prize as the type of woman attracted to a man who claims to be the Grand Inquisitor of The Order of The Plastic Banana is not usually the type of woman you would take home or even give your real phone number.
Besides, the postage spent mailing out the fuckin monthly newsletters can be quite prohibitive.

Old Knudsen said...

The only order you got was a restraining order from the weemen you were harassing with yer banana.

Anonymous said...

Well I would, but I'm afraid I'm too old for your tastes.

-P

Old Knudsen said...

Don't worry, 50 is the new 40 you'll be fine.

Unknown said...

A secretive ring of old men teaching young boys to sing "It was old but it was beautiful... etc etc" had to be made amenable to some set of standards, eventually.

Eyebee said...

Well The Grand Old Duke of York, he had ten thousand men, and when he'd had each one of them, he had them all again.

Must have had a bit of afterburn, to say the least

Old Knudsen said...

conan drumm that never even occured to me, the Irish bitter types see the other angles I don't.

eyebee now the duke of york is Prince Andrew, I think Fergie is a man.