Tuesday 19 June 2007

Making Friends All Around The World.

Ah the creatures of the night.

I found some people talking about one of my many posts and just loved the comments that followed so I thought I would share with you all. I shall expect a Fenian version of a Fatwa. "Wa? you calling me fat?" No comment was left on that post by the person that owned the blog that didn't like my post but they did put a link in the post, ah inviting the Devil in that was. Remember, pedos I don't care if you are the Pope, I'll take ya doon.

"I have read some ugly things like this too in the past and I got so sick I felt strongly that God did not WANT me to read them.That was a good and probably very truthful response you gave that pitiful soul, but just don’t let innocent eyes have to look upon such evilness very often…it will make you sick…physically after awhile. God bless."

I feel that God wants you to touch my willy.

"What a terrible post, it was written by a very pathetic individual.He’s obviously got some seriously deep issues in his own life."

And yer point is? I bet yer in the IRA, you seem the type.

"Ignore him, and all losers like him. He’s an enfant-terrible, a churlish provocateur, a moron, and an intentional jerk. If you feed the monkeys, or you hurl abuse at the monkeys, you still get the same treatment from monkeys. You have to stay away from the cage if you want the poo to stop flying. "

"I wish I could say something nice about him, but I can’t. "

Monkeys will feed you? you don't know much about monkeys you poopy head, nah nah!what about my shoulders? say something about how strong they look.

"The devil is alive and well."

Did I ever tell you what a convenient dumping ground for all the bad stuff the Devil is, that's why he was made up. I mean how can God be a God of love if he lets the bad shit happen? Satan is the fall guy a patsy.

"I just read the post. The guy is obviously very, very broken. Why are he and the other commenters so entertained by idiotic vulgarity? Lord have mercy on them, suxh wounded souls."

I ask this question all the time. I think they are sick of self righteous arseholes without a sense of humour and can clearly see talent when they read it, also I think they drink alot.

My as always intellectual reply to these back biters was, "I heard the Pope drinks his own jizz." gurn up ya silly buggers and remove the stick from yer pompous arses.

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the neked girls...I'm so disappointed.

Old Knudsen said...

fat thomas I'm a disappointment all round it seems, I have achieved what my father predicted.I can't even keep my perverts happy.

Anonymous said...

And you were doing so good there for a moment, too..

Old Knudsen said...

Man cannot live by naked weemen alone, thats in the bible lad.

Anonymous said...

With all these people apparently concerned about our souls, why should we be?

Poeople call me the "heathen", but I'm not the one pretending to eat Jesuses body and drink his blood like wine (or grape juice).

Whose really got the skewed perspective here?

-P

Anonymous said...

Good point proxima, these people take communion but won't watch Interview with a vampire.

Gorilla Bananas said...

"Idiotic vulgarity" is a fair point, Knudsen, give them credit where it's due. I think there's enough common ground for you to bless them when they kneel.

jungle jane said...

My word, fatwas seem to be the flavour of the day.

I didn't know the pope drank his own jizz. is this a new form of roman catholic communion?

Captain Smack said...

Forgive them, Knudsen, for they know not how they suck.

They are correct about one thing, though. You are very, very broken. And they are very, very fixed.

fofufou said...

Anyone who uses the word 'jerk' is not worth paying attention to.

Modo said...

I heard that the Pope ate his own crumbs? Maybe I misheard.

But still he wears Prada loafers. Must be a bastard when he has to visit with the poor and needy and gets shit on them. Just shows how much he cares that he is willing to do that.
Knudson... I bet you would put on your wellingtons!

Eyebee said...

very few calories and some protein in jizz apparently. It's simply recycling.

Anonymous said...

So what had you posted about that annoyed them? I don't think the Pope does that by the way - with his "jizz" - he is quite old and probably couldn't manage it..

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I gotta luv ya old knuddie. you have a way with words.

tony said...

i got Soul too! somewhere in the loft i think...an old Otis Reading 45 methinks..........Praise The Lord!

Old Knudsen said...

proximasymbolic cannibalism, I have no trouble with the beliefs of others no matter how wrong and silly they are.

kate isis to be honest it wasn't a very good film I can't blame them.I can blame them for the inquisition if I had a mind to.

Mr Bananas they had many good points even if they were put in a severely hypocritical way.

jungle jane yep its sacred so its a way round wanking for him.

captain Smack I am quite broke, can you lend me a tenner?

yer lordship unless its a slapper offering to jerk you off, they must be given the utmost attention.

Mr Modo his underwear is monogrammed, why? are there a load of popes living there?

the little cheese it may appear in my sidebar.

eyebee don't worry lad I'm not judging you.

mutleythedog the link is in my post, some people are just so touchy, he gets milked like a cow with machines.

rich lick my hole why don't ya.

tony a pole with a soul. did you hear they want poles to join the NI police? now thats funny.

tony said...

The North Poles!........."now then sonny,your knickedski"

jungle jane said...

The last pope was so jittery and shaky I am sure he inadvertantly jerked himself off every time he went for a wee...

Old Knudsen said...

tony First the Irish and now the Poles we're doomed.

Jungle Jane I use that excuse when caught too or the young lad was just helping me.

Anonymous said...

On your knees haithen! Ritso Ratzo will teach ya all. Next mass will be in latin again. His successor will probably be an Italian, but than there will be an Asian or an African on St.Peter's chair. That will strengthen the organisation.

Old Knudsen said...

Lets hope they do a bit more than 12 commandments for drivers, I don't think they are taking this very seriously, wheres the Helfire and brimstone?

Anonymous said...

Yep, weaklings.
The latin-thing is serious.

Old Knudsen said...

Thats to hide the lies they are getting you to agree too, Ian Paisley would never allow it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute...When the hell did you start caring about what the f-ing bible says?

Momentary Madness said...

Write on Old Knudsen and long may you do so. It's people like you who bring out the fools we need to know are out there. Great stuff. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Happy mid-summer to you may it bring you joy and a little peace from the lunatics out there.
Y;-) Paddy

Sassy Sundry said...

Again, such a scary picture. I'd like to wish the Pope a very unhappy birthday. If he died, I would not be sad, and I would not cry.

Portia said...

"so much hate for a religion of love & forgiveness" your label says it all

Unknown said...

To prepare you for the papish future...

Introibo ad altare Knudei...

Ad Knudeum qui laetificat juventum tutem meam...

...per omnia saecula saeculorum.

Amen.

Portia said...

i love your blog. thought i should tell you as i put up a link to it.
my daily reminder of how fucked the world is, and why it's actually pretty funny...

savannah said...

there's another pope? what happened to the other one?

Anonymous said...

Knudsen killed him. At the weekly public audience. He managed to jump over the barrier, poked one or two smiling security with his stick in the eye or stomach respectively and near the Papamobil he let rip off the "worst fart in history" as one reporter put it. The pope's last words are given as "Scheiss Schotten, wir hätten Euch alle ..." but he turned green and suffocated, so his blessings will not be finished. Knudsen is reported to have vanished in the following helterskelter.
It's a Pyrrhus-victory. As I saied above the next one will be Italian. Old Knudsen won a battle but can not win the war.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I'm otherwise occupied, I'm too busy looking up the word CHURLISH.

Keep rockin' on with your bad self, Knudsen!

Old Knudsen said...

There has to be more upset folks out there, boy I hope I find them, and Portia welcum to the madhoose, I promise a ghey old time.

Ghey as in happy, do I cum off as ghey? don't answer that.

Fat Sparrow said...

That is the best, best, bestest picture of the Pope, ever. I really want to start using that as my avatar now.

Xmichra said...

lol... this poast was too funny! Simple god fearing folk.

Old Knudsen said...

I love the hate, bring it on.

Eyebee said...

IS that the real POPE? I thought it was a raving numptie twat of some kind

Old Knudsen said...

Define real.