Tuesday 12 June 2007

Kieran You

So anyway you know the way the "yay I'm first!" bugs the hell out of me? this lad Kieran from the fool stop on my links there went into my archives and typed "Yay I'm first!" on to 12 posts that had no comments. Now my chest feels tight, my left arm is tingling and I have a copper taste in my mouth, I probably just need a shite. Ah Kieran my lad, I always knew you were an adversary worthy of me, it will be an honour to kill you in battle and rape yer dead behind as is the ancient Scots sign of respect, cutting yer head off to keep in my fridge will just be gravy.

On a side note, all of the weemen and the three young men that Kieran has had sex with in his life have all said that Kieran is always first and he does shout "Yay I'm first!"

11 comments:

Nölff said...

He's not first now

The Mistress said...

Second!

Again!

Anonymous said...

welllllll, nothing like a good lay with the dead eh?

Chris Morris said...

Oddly enough, I almost did that on your previous post, but I figured a surly ol' mermaid such as yourself wouldn't have appreciated it. Nor am I a teenager, so I didn't.

Now about that muppets comment....

Old Knudsen said...

nolff hes lost his edge I think.

MJ you will always be # 1 with me, only kidding your like # 7 or something.

Ms Pool its an old tradition, also Kieran has fantastic buns of steel but wobbly.

Mr Beefyballs I'm a mermaid man, Kieran is 23 I believe but due to mental retardation he is about 15 or so. Muppets fuck yeah, cum to save the mother fucking day.

Anonymous said...

Whuahahaaahaaaaa höhöhöö ...
good man, Kieran.

The Dog of Freetown said...

You're getting me excited Knudsen. You know I love it when you say my name.

Sassy Sundry said...

I'm last! I'm last!

The Dog of Freetown said...

Are you sure about that Sassy lassy?

Old Knudsen said...

mago the lad is evil, don't encourage him.

kieran the weather gurls gets you excited.

sassy I wish it would all end too.

kieran have you ever clicked on why I'm bitter over on the right? on that blog there is a post that you're in, keep it to yerself.

savannah said...

lots of time, eh?