Sunday 24 June 2007

God Will Help Me.

I'm trying to quit the cancer sticks and to help me are two of my grand kids from Sadie's side, the one on the left is Alice and the one on the right, no hold on shes Alice, Alice Alice who the fuck is Alice? ach nevermind I just say, "hey you gob shite c'mere." Fags are a danger to public health and possibly the sanctity of marriage, you go out and smoke fags all night and then cum home to yer wife, what is yer breath going to smell like?

Please leave encouraging comments to help me fight against the fags.

Next week I'm going to a Clan meeting, fuck I hope its not the Campbells.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spit tar and enjoy. You know you have to kwitt when coughing in the morning this small brown whole comes out ...

Visit the cancer station of your local hospital. Angst works.

Old Knudsen said...

tony but it makes you look so kewl.

eyebee I think my social security fraud makes up for the taxes.

mago ach brown comes out one end or the other when you cough (I have a medical condition)then again I don't think my post is really about giving up smoking.

Old Knudsen said...

medbh That is the way of Ulster, hence 30 odd years of violence later.

yer lordship are you calling me ghey?

fofufou said...

Not in the slightest. I thought we were talking tobacco products. But now you come to mention it...

ellie said...

Looked at the t-shirts and thought you were back on about Ian Paisley Jnr!

Old Knudsen said...

the little cheese as Oscar Wilde once said,"children are best kept in cages."

yer lordship well I'm lost.

ellie I am repulsed by that idea.

manuel a cigarette afterwards is always nice.

kate isis the little cheese did a post on that God subject, I want to change the word God for "I" for a bit of honesty, fag always reminds me of public school toffs that bugger each other for character building.

Mr waring I thought you were Australian.

Eyebee said...

I thought Clan was a brand of Pipe Tobacco...

Anonymous said...

Aaah you are one cross-eyed snake of an intellectual playing evel jokes with words on us townsfolks ...

DirtyBitchSociety said...

I just smokes a fag. I am no help at all. Well, unless you want to have one with me?

Anonymous said...

My daughter is called Alice. don't listen to Tony, he is definately "Max Headroom" from the eighties TV show and he dont know nuffink.

PS I am also pished...............

Anonymous said...

Time for a different pic....

Old Knudsen said...

Their soups are minging.