Tuesday 5 June 2007

Geography of a Woman

Here is an old Joke for Dear prudence who is having her 45th birthday today, she needs a laugh or rather someone to take out her anger on so here goes on the first one I hope.


Isn't the Interweb wonderful? I could only remember a part of this joke I heard many decades ago and was able to retrieve it via a search engine. Due to shifts in the political climate I can see the joke has changed somewhat, this has to be added for balance. Between 15 and 75, a man is like Iran -- ruled by a dick.

Geography of a Woman

Between 18 and 20, a woman is like Australia, half discovered, half wild, with beautiful bushland around fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30, a woman is like America , well developed and open to trade -- especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between 41 and 50, she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war, haunted by the past mistakes. Reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are unpatrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like England, with a glorious and all conquering past, but alas, no future.

After 70, they become Africa, everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

18 comments:

Tickersoid said...

For some reason I don't like jokes on blogs. If you'd dressed it up as your own observation, however, I'd have been perfectly happy.

Stoopid I know.

zirelda said...

Not a bad joke.... if you're Australia, America, Spain or France, but I'm hitting Yugoslavia next month....

I had to come check you out. Your wit and charm hit me like a bowl of jalepenos.

Nice to meet you.

ellie said...

Feck today you have made me laugh out loud with the pancake house reference, now I'm suicidal because Yugoslavia is looming.

Happy Birthday Dear Prudence!

Anonymous said...

weeeeee! Always a fun ride on your blog. It seems I'm like France. I'm pretty sure my croissants are more buttery.

Anonymous said...

So basically i have about one good year left. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Knudsen said...

tickersoid I'm really really sorry for yer bad reading experience. I did post twice below it, fuck you Welsh are getting on like the English now just so hard to please.

zirelda Your wit and charm hit me like a bowl of jalepenos.

So I left you hot and wet? not bad for a first time.

Ellie If Yugoslavia was still a place I'm sure the pancake hoose would fit in nicely.

fatman pretty good with a hangover, I can barely grasp concepts that aren't fuck you and fuck off.

Ms Pool and hitting the wine it seems, you must be France.

kate isis Um but your 'e different with yer timeless beauty and ah fuck it, yep things go faster doon hill, you'll still have yer memories, well for a while anyway.

Anonymous said...

Съешьте дерьмо и умереть!

Old Knudsen said...

Вы полюбите водочка?

Fat Sparrow said...

Yes, thanks, I will.

Anonymous said...

Вы полюбите водочка?
You cotton giant?

Did you just call me a giant tampon?

Anonymous said...

"Between 41 and 50, she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war, haunted by the past mistakes. Reconstruction is now necessary."
Olk K, thanks! I was already depressed and ready to kill myself now I am going to take you with me!

Scout said...

Pru, you should have skipped over that age bracket. Age isn't what it used to be, after all. Just pretend you are perpetually 32 or so.

Chris Morris said...

I tke it you're over 70, then?

Manuel said...

Ladies who are premenstrual are much like Northern Ireland in July. They can kick off at the slightest thing and no one wants to go there

savannah said...

not gettin any, sugar? did the blowup doll explode?

Old Knudsen said...

fat sparrow I'm sure you would.

az if the shit fits.

dear prudence it could of been worse, you could have been Iraq, daily violence and full of US soldiers who don't want to be there.

robyn I think that only works if you can pass for 32, anyway 45 is the new 43.

Mr beefcake nothing wrong with being over 70 as long as you don't mind the dislocated hips during sex.

manuel good yin and they always say "NO!"

savannah a jar of liver will never fart and fly out the window.

Anonymous said...

Bugger off.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm a Protestant, its the Catholics that bugger.