Tuesday 8 May 2007

Sharing Is Good.


Tony: "Did you hear the one about the IRA man who burnt his lips on the exhaust pipe when he tried to blown up a car? sorry Martin was that you?"

DUP leader Ian Paisley and Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness took office as first and deputy first ministers for a protestant and Catholic power sharing government thus ending direct rule from London.

Tony Blair the British Prime Minister and some paddy named Bertie Ahern stood by incase the two started throwing punches.

Well about fucking time, now we can get doon to the important business of building bonfires for the 12th July celebration commemorating when good King Billy beat the evil catholic army of King James in 1690.

I'll be there this year selling half bricks and packets of gravel to throw at the police, I just love tradition.


7 comments:

ellie said...

Protestant with a small P? That could have a major impact on the assembly. Equality is what it is all about. Get your act together Knudsen.

Momentary Madness said...

I'm laughin' I'm laughin!.... And in Paisley's own words: "I wonder why so many hate me when I'm such a lovely man." Ha, ha ha. How many dead Ian?, Martin?. "O. we can't remember exactly; never mind. Tell us another one Ian. "Well I'll tell you this and I mean it!. The troubles were the best thing that ever happened to northern Ireland; put it on the world wide map for the tourist industry and made for us millions in laundered money from drugs and arms dealing. Ha ha ha ha! Where's the tea for god pity sake"
"Adam's making it, sure you knew I was the leader all the time?"
"I did Martin, I did. Ha ha ha!!!
Y:-) Paddy

Old Knudsen said...

ellie A protestant is only equal with God, I am secure about the size of my 'p'.

paddy the troubles is old news now sandsavages are now the hot thing, maybe in nearly 40 years Iraq will have a thriving tourist industry, of course the Yanks still won't know what happened there.

Old Knudsen said...

And theres me thinking that you of all people would be interested.

Manuel said...

The lunatics have indeed taken over the asylum

Old Knudsen said...

manuel Johnny Adair is going to be the minister for education.

nokia I can't speak or spell yer lingo, Tea shock, will that do? Hitler was Irish.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

old white guys in suits. oh geez