Tuesday 8 May 2007

By The Power Of Blogging, I Have The Power.


After my post about World bank president Paul Wolfowitz furthering the career of his lady love he has now decided to resign, no one gives me credit of course but my man in the CIA knows what I do for the world. Lets not forget how I got Rumsfeld to resign after the post I did on him.
Remember as uncle Ben the famous rice in the bag man told Spiderman, "with great power comes great something or other" I'll never forget those wise words.

10 comments:

The Mistress said...

Do you think Uncle Ben ever got it on with Aunt Jemima?

Anonymous said...

Those words always make me tear up.

Eddie Waring said...

MJ said...
Do you think Uncle Ben ever got it on with Aunt Jemima?


I heard he was always at Mrs. Butterworths back door.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ not if he keeps boiling his bag.

manuel You have power 'by association' you're welcome lad.

Ms Pool That would be yer IBS.

Mr Waring you have an arse fixation.

Anonymous said...

Hey - who's this german-iron-crossed-super-hero?

Old Knudsen said...

Obviously part of the Master race.

Anonymous said...

Obviously. This character has to have a name! So that all the little brats can bring their tiny cling-clang-money and buy that shit. So what is the name of this beefed-up whatymaycallit. Arnold? Edgar? Gernot? Blutsäufer Eins?

Anonymous said...

Did you get the picture from a japanese thingy?

Old Knudsen said...

Its the world famous 'He-man' thats been around for like 20 years, a cartoon, a DC comic , action figure and even a movie. Prince Adam holds his sword high and says, by the power of Greyskull I have the power and turns into He-man.

Pop culture history.

Anonymous said...

There's much to discover. Isn't it strange that all this figures (Adam-HeMan, Dingsbums-Superman and there will be others) change from normal average "man" into beast / hero / Super-what-ever. I remember that there was something green - Hulk? All projection. Amazing but boring also.