Sunday 1 April 2007

Oops She Did It This Time


You probably have already heard this but for the few that live in caves (yes I mean you Osama) Britney Spears was found early Sunday morning in her Malibu home dead from an apparent drug and alcohol overdose.
You all know that I care nothing for this crazy bald headed slapper, she was on the fast track to burn out and now she got her wish. We just got done with all the Anna Nicole crap and guess what will be the big topic now, well there goes my Palm Sunday, now I have to think of Britney jokes.

8 comments:

tony said...

any chick that looks like Roy Keane is ok with me............

Frobisher said...

I was just thinking April Fool and turned to your blog - spooky

ellie said...

Just got home after a relaxing weekend away, so relaxed was I that I didn't know it was April Fools Day, I bloody googled Britney Spears!!! Doh!
Does it count since it's after midday?

Pickled Olives said...

Happy Fools Day to you too!!!!

Old Knudsen said...

you lot are just so cynical, where has the trust and blindfaith gone?

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Oh that was only a joke? DAMN!!!

Bock the Robber said...

Great joke Knudsen. How I laughed when I found out it was really Avril Lavigne who had died.

Anonymous said...

oóo thank you god this is a joke.