Tuesday 24 April 2007

Explain That Medical Science .


Mary Doherty, who lives at a care home in Manchester has just celebrated her 102 nd birthday, she puts her long life doon to not eating vegetables, the only acceptable ones are the traditional potatoes, peas and onions. Her friend at the rest home Maggie Redmond will be celebrating her birthday in June, and when asked what present she would like she replied, "to be featured on Old Bitter balls and to have Old Knudsen sexually defile me", well Maggie I'm a sucker for a pretty young lass so send me the train fare and you (possibly yer friend too) will be defiled by yers truly .
Maggie puts her long life doon to a healthy diet of cat fetuses and drinking the blood red headed children.

I am glad to have you two lovely ladies as a part of the Knudsen Nation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive had her - she was a bit wooden actually and I think I have a splinter...

Gorilla Bananas said...

I'd get her to explain what 'defile' means first. Could be she just wants you to rub your spit on her feet to keep the bed bugs off.

Old Knudsen said...

mutleythedog a splinter? c'mon yer willy can't be that small?

Mr bananas I assumed it was something to do with her nails.

Manuel said...

gilfing is it now eh, what next ggilfing?