Friday 20 April 2007

Because Shes Worth It.

Why do I have a picture of Salma Hayek up? maybe because shes probably the most perfect woman ever created and let me snap this picture as she walked along the beach at killamory the other day.

It must be Friday night, a nice wee run up for the weekend. I've already had searches for Rimjob, old naked, naked fuckers, wank tard, to take dump photo scat and kick the pope. I am now questioning the quality of my language usage, fuck it they can suck my big warty cock.

11 comments:

M@ said...

I'd give anything for that.

Foot Eater said...

D'ya see her do that tabletop dance with the python in From Dusk Till Dawn? As George Clooney's character said, now that's what I call a fucking show.

Fat Sparrow said...

There's never a bad time to put up a picture of Salma Hayek. I'll bet she looks hot even while having violent diarrhea.

I may just have to put her up in my "Honeys" list, too.

Old Knudsen said...

matt even yer soul?

fat sparrow she farted as she stood near to me and farted, it smelled lovely.

Mr Eater that part of my video tape is worn and my pause button in the video is broken, yes I've seen it.

Pickled Olives said...

admittedly she's hot, but your warty winky doesn't sound so good.

Old Knudsen said...

The warts as to her pleasure.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

She is indeed beautiful and i loved her in that film erm.... Fools Rush in. Underrated actress, i'd say.

Foot Eater said...

She looks a bit like a plainer version of my wife.

Manuel said...

[Cough cough] Classy coment alert: I'd leave her like a painters radio.No further text.

Old Knudsen said...

lynn if thats that film with Chandler, slap yerself.

Mr eater indeed, yer wife is hot but tell her to stop calling me.

manuel you disgust even me, well done.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a body like hers...
: sigh :