Monday 23 April 2007

The Anti meme

"I don't know what to post, I know I'll do yet another meme."

1) What do you hate about the world? fuckers that do memes all the time.

2) What do you like about yourself? that I don't do memes all the time.

3) Why do you think that anyone is really interested in you? because I'm so interesting.

4) Do you think they really care about your favourite mood? everybody hangs on my every word.

5) Has your head ever totally disappeared up your own hole yet? tastes like chicken.

6) Have you ever tasted sperm that's over 3 days old? I choose not to answer this.

7) What makes your shopping lists so interesting? repetition, more memes = more fun.

8) Why are you still answering? caught up in the moment.

9) Why haven't you deleted your blog yet? I really should shouldn't I?

10) What are you going to use pills or a razor blade? 12 gauge in the mouth.

11) Things I regret: doing this meme.

12) Who would you really like to just punch in the face? Shatner.

14) Things That Scare Me: Thinking that no one wants to read my memes.

15) Things I don't understand: life which is why I'll never truly be evolved and break this chain of reincarnation.

16) Things I regret: Wasting the time of others with memes.

17) do you ever see or hear things that aren't really there? How can I if they aren't really there?

18) Who is the most interesting person you know? Me , hence the meme.

19) If you could clone one person for an orgy who would you clone? Me duh!

20) What is your favorite curse word? meme.


Why do I post this? because you are all boring and self involved cunts that think someone else really cares about what you have for breakfast, really they only want to shag you or laugh at you so wise up you boring shites and quit it with the memes. Feel free to do this meme if you love the smell of yer own farts that much.

15 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I tried a couple of memes once but I didn't inhale, I wrote about myself instead using imagination, memes are for zombies and insult you and me. Much like recipes.

Anonymous said...

Is the photo real or is it a photo realistic painting? Which ever it is please don't post nekid fat dude pictures, any fat ugly woman is prettier than a old nekid fat dude. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.

dive said...

More nekkid fat dudes, please.
And more memes.

Manuel said...

Recipes are for chefs, i prefer a free form jazz sort of cooking/existance.

And is "meme" pronounced me me? If it is then that is so very very sad. Actually, "blog" is pronounced me me too is it not?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

lol oblingingly i have put Dive's meme on my blog if you'd like to go over, Old K. I know how you love them really. I think you should seriously do it yourself as we all want to know what you had for breakfast and we certainly don't want to shag you.

FYI: I clicked on your blog this morning (should really have known better) at the kitchen table with the gas engineer supping his tea behind me. He clearly now thinks i'm into revoltingly naked large men. Thanks for that. Lesson learned.

The Mistress said...

I want more pics of men with foreign objects up their arses.

I think Lynn wants to shag you. She's just playing hard to get.

Anonymous said...

you always make me laugh old k.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I AM hard to get, Mj.

Pickled Olives said...

hee-heeee! Lovely.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

You know, if you look again, his bits must be extraordinarily tiny when you measure the space behind that leg. I mean, there's nothing... hanging by his bottom is there. Do you think he's a he-she?
...I'm unspeakably bored today...

Momentary Madness said...

C'est si bon, mm? Ist es nicht?
Hit me! hit me! hit me! Hang on what day is it. Jesus he's a horror
He's not german is he. Certainly looks like.....Cheers!! Paddy:-)

The Mistress said...

He's hiding his candy.

tony said...

Thank You For Sharing. You Dont Know how much this memes to me........

NiolK said...

People who use the word "meme" are gay.

Old Knudsen said...

I know you are but what am I?