Friday 20 April 2007

All Aboard The Sky Lark.



A 36-foot catamaran, was found adrift 80 nautical miles off Australia's northeast coast , its 3 crew was missing.

The only damage was to one of the sails, the engine was running, there was food on the table (Vegemite and Fosters lager probably) the laptop was turned on and was still showing the Blog 'Old Bitter Balls' on the screen. That explains the reader who has been viewing me for 58 hours and only one page, heres me thinking I was popular. The radio and GPS was all working, the emergency gear was all aboard but no life rafts.

The theories as to why the 3 men aged 56, 63 and 69 disappeared are:

Madness and suicide after reading me Blog.

Vicious Stingray attack.

Vicious Seal Lion attack.

Somali Pirates into the Old man slave trade business.

The mystery of the 3 man crew of the Kaz 11 has been compared to the 'Mary Celeste' an abandoned "ghost ship" found off the coast of Portugal in 1872. None of the Mary Celeste's crew or passengers were ever found. Though a copy of the book 'fighting, shagging and sailing round the cunting world' by Young Knudsen was found aboard.




This is my 32 ft bilge keeled Ketch "The Floater" which that cunt Bluto won from me during a game of cards . I suspect he cheated and some day I'll get my Floater back and kill Bluto for having bested me, yes I'm a bad loser got a problem with that?

15 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

I'd say suicide or pirates. It's kind of a cold way to exit; nobody knowing really where they are. Perhaps they're executives who have embezzled a big amount and are somewhere with new identities.
Some scam I bet you.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

But you haven't hoisted your mainsail, Old K! Aren't you pleased to see us?

Old Knudsen said...

I've seen you on flickr, you can rig me jib anytime.

Anonymous said...

The presence of Fosters on board would explain the mass exodus from the boat. The stuff is vile and we only produce it for export.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I reckon they all got fed up with their missuseseses and devised this plot to disappear without trace. Bet in a few days we'll find out their bank accounts were emptied and closed, all assets realised except the homes the unsuspecting weemen slept in (though half will have been left in trust for beneficiaries of these old geysers' choice) and the clothes from Primark that they stand up in. Betcha. It's a Reginald Perring effort for sure.

ellie said...

36
80
3
58
3
56
63
69
11
1872
+ 32
= 2283

2 + 2 + 8 + 3 = 15

15 =

"Fifteen men on the dead man's chest
Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!

It all adds up, deinately pirates!

Pickled Olives said...

I need a copy of that book.

D. C. Warmington said...

Mr K

Wasn't it "Any more for the Skylark"?

Ellie's numerology is impressive. She may be on to something there.

savannah said...

wow, ellie!!! *awesome*

i'm going with bluto looking for a new boat, but he fell overboard when the pirates attacked the boat *nodding* so you're boat is out there somewhere...or maybe it was...

E.T.

Bock the Robber said...

Suicide, probably.

That's very common where you have three guys with no problems and loads of money heading off on the holiday of a lifetime.

Hard to imagine what else it could be, really.

Manuel said...

Gay love thing that went very very wrong. Them Aussies dont do regular hows your father, look at that michael hutchince character...

or a big wave, whatever.

Adjil said...

Are you sure you haven't been watching Lost again?

Anonymous said...

They were probably all tea drinkers.

Old Knudsen said...

Gaijin gurl, yeah and the vegemite tastes like snot you forgot to mention ha!

Lynn, it all sounds a little ghey to me.

Ellie, have you got the lottery numbers by any chance?

Pickled Olives, a signed copy is on its way to you, you're paying for it of course.

DC Warmington, they may of said "any more" but the saying was "all aboard" I'd bet the lives of 2 of my readers on it.

Savannah, I didn't take you to be the sort to hang around with Bluto or ET, I'm shocked.

Eddie, define 'proper', a bucket is fine on most occasions.

Mr the Robber, those poor poor rich men.

Manuel, Most Aussie men aren't ghey but love it up the shitter so I hear.

Adjil, funny you mention that, I suspect you're an other.

Rich, you go too far sometimes lad.

savannah said...

i shocked YOU????? *swooning*