Friday 2 March 2007

You Have Mistaken Me For Someone That Gives A Fuck.

Plasticman, like a comedy version of Mr fantastic. Plasticman is also master of the G-spot, if you have one his shape shifting penis will find it.


Old Knudsen only has a good memory for those who are on his shit list and I only remember things when talking to others if they mention it then one thing leads to another and so much cums back and you say "what the fuck was I thinking?" or you say "hey that was good I should look that up again".
Recently I was found by a young lady named SQT who is into science fiction and fantasy, I found myself thinking and talking about Star Trek and super heroes, much like my only two posts on the subjects here and here.

Before there were things called video recorders we had things called books and I went through my sci-fi/fantasy fluff reading stage. I read the Lord of the rings books and the Hobbit, also Terry Brooks and Terry Pratchet but luckily unlike so many weak people I did not form a dependency on the later. I read 9 books written by L Ron Hubbard in the Mission Earth series, the man was an idiot but his books were decent, the reason I read 9 was there was 10 in the series but life interfered before I could read the last one now I can't remember what happened in the first 9 and have lost interest. I have read many Stephen King books before I caught on, his books are boring at the beginning there is a fast bit of action in the middle and then boring to the end and all of them seem disturbingly similar in the plots like he has a formula hes following all he does is change the names much like all the Star treks and Stargate shows.
The last fantasy book I read was American Gods by Neil Gaimen and when I get around to it I may read more of his.
I haven't bought comics in years, they cost too much and I've changed and so have they, like music, the groups you like break up or change and a load of new ones cum onto the scene and you just give up trying to keep up.

I used to like Star Trek but gave up when it seemed they were just releasing recycled garbage with foreheads and space clouds, and when they made Kirk fall, break his hip and die I was disgusted, the Next generation and the last couple of seasons of Deep space nine is the cut off point for the total shite to begin, I got jaded and even the hot chicks in the tight uniforms couldn't keep me from turning off.

Well ok I lied, this lass played T'pol the Vulcan chick on Enterprise and was the only reason I'd watch it, I'm a shallow Hornivore get used to it.

I liked the couple of X-men films I've seen but Cyclops and Storm weren't done very well, what kind of idiot do you have to be to make Halle Berry look bad? Wolverine was good even though he grew a foot in height since the comics, must be his mutant powers.
When Spiderman and the Hulk came out I saw the CGI and wasn't impressed, the amount of CGI that is done in films that have no special effects is incredible just to tweak with backgrounds etc but Spiderman looked like a cartoon.

Sexy yet vulnerable this is Smolderman .

Toby McGuire was perfect as Peter Parker, Kristen Dunst as the token maiden in distress was blah except for the wet shirt nipple scene during their upside doon kiss.
The second Spiderman film was a lot better, it had humour and more character driven and at inappropriate times gratuitous breasts were shown for no other reason than titillation.
I once saw a rip off Spiderman toy at a market, the details were dodgy and it was called 'Spaderman', I can imagine James Spader fighting crime with his tired bugs eyes and sarcastic quips .

The third Spiderman movie looks good, Peter Parker goes a bit bad and becomes Vemon.
Remember in the Superman films when Superman went bad and straightened the tower of Pisa? I like my heroes to have a human side to them a lot more interesting.

Rachel McAdams who was in the film 'Mean Gurls' she is going to be a big star, shes attractive yet a little odd looking at certain angles, too skinny for me but I wouldn't say no if she came onto me, oh and she can act, a very watchable young lady.

I used to think that people who like Sci-fi and Dungeons and Dragons were sad geeks that were just so uncool, now I know different, cool is not being pretty, its not the right jeans covering yer arse, its not the right friends or acting like you're too good to talk to some people its having the attitude in which you will live yer life as a good person but doing what you want because it makes you happy and not caring what others say when they are mean to you just for the sake of being mean, you know like I do. It takes a lots of balls to walk doon a street as a Klingon with yer fat gut hanging out, being comfortable with yerself is the key to being cool I suppose, but you're having fun and doing no one any harm so fair play to you.

6 comments:

dive said...

Bollocks to all sci-fi apart from Space-1999 and Dwarf.
I'd forgotten about Dwarf. Thanks for the reminder, Old Man. I'm now going out to buy the whold damned lot on DVD and waste my weekend watchin the smeggers.

Old Knudsen said...

I liked Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy when it came out as a short TV series, I think I may have read the book also who knows?

Old Knudsen said...

God has a plan or maybe he was a shirt lifter.

SQT said...

Thanks for the mention. Most people don't know I'm a "sci-fi geek" in real life. I suppose I may not qualify since I have never played a roll-playing game in my life or gone to a Star Trek convention. I'm geek lite.

Old Knudsen said...

I meet spock once in a book shop, I like to play it cool but I totally was star struck.

Pickled Olives said...

I am a geek in a cool persons body. I like my geekhood. :0)