Thursday 29 March 2007

When Men Have Urges

The British military have always loved animals, especially the Welsh here is Billy the goat with his 'handler' (shall we call him) from the Royal Welsh Fusiliers.

When I was serving in Africa trying to catch Eyeties to shoot as they ran to the protection of their German Nazi friends our officer got shot from behind by a stray bullet so we were assigned a new one.

The new Captain during his first inspection of the outfit, noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent. He asked me who was a Sergeant then why the camel is kept there. Not knowing if he was a stuck up twat or not I nervously said "Well, sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post ..... and no women.

And sir,sometimes the men have 'urges'. That's why we have the camel.
"The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay."

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own urges. Crazy with passion, he asked me to bring the camel to his tent.
Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on it, pulls his trousers doon,and has wild, insane sex with the camel.
When he was done, he stood smoking a cigarette with a big goofy grin on his face and asked me, "Is that how the men do it?"

No ...... not really, sir," ... " They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are."


Aren't the English a strange people?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah shite!

fofufou said...

More bromide Knudsen! That is what is required.

SamD said...

Heheheh...oldie but a goodie.

Reminds me of a song verse:

Oh the sexual life of the camel/
Is not quite what everyone thinks/
One night in an excess of passion/
He tried to make love to the Sphinx.

Now the Sphinx's posterior regions/
Are clogged by the sands of the Nile/
Which accounts for the hump on the camel/
And the Sphinx's inscrutible smile.

Old Knudsen said...

babs A nation of animal lovers we are.

yer lordship I take that stuff in me tea all the time but nothing can keep Old Knudsen doon.

I take it for the safety of others.

samd Those New Kids On The Block could sure turn out a cracking good song.

Mairéad said...

:-) Bet he didn't even blush?

Old Knudsen said...

The Camel did though, needed therapy afterwards.

Eddie Waring said...

Probably based on a true story that.