Tuesday 27 March 2007

Taking a Woman to Bed


What's the difference between girls/weemen aged: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 and 78?

At 8 -- You take her to bed and tell her a story.

At 18 -- You tell her a story and take her to bed.

At 28 -- You don't need to tell her a story to take her to bed.

At 38 -- She tells you a story and takes you to bed.

At 48 -- She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.

At 58 -- You stay in bed to avoid her story.

At 68 -- If you take her to bed, that'll be a story!

At 78 -- What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???



Before any of you sick shites say anything the 8 year old one is innocent I didn't write this, its not like Mohammed and his young bride. From 48 onwards I don't care for stories or lack of memory just lie there and the sex machine will be done in a jiffy, oh I take milk and two sugars in my tea.

6 comments:

Fatman said...

I know, I know. That 8-year old comment is a little too Garry Glitter/'How can you tell if its bedtime at Michael Jackson's house? When the big hand touches the little hand'. As much as I'd like to recount senile old women jokes I just can't remember any. The only joke that made me chuckle recently was: What's the difference between having sex with a ten-year old and a two-year old?

Generally, when you have sex with a ten-year old, they don't die.

Sassy Sundry said...

So, I'm 33. Do you tell me a story, or do I tell you one?

I don't fetch tea.

Pickled Olives said...

Cute. Yet yellowman is creepy.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr fatman you sick sick man and yet a true blog master. I have sought for months to lower the tone of this blog (for my readers) and you with this comment have managed it.

sassy sundry the rules say we just go to bed without a story, after some Knudsen action you'd be fetching tea.

pickled Olives at least he got an emotion as thats what its all about.

Old Knudsen said...

Eddie, I have checked the reservations and you aren't booked in for Heaven so enjoy yerself while you can.

Maven said...

LOVED THIS POST!!!