Thursday 8 March 2007

Schadenfreude Friday.


What lovely lines this car has, doesn't look like a clown car at all.

In Surrey a Bugatti Veyron supercar worth £830,000 , one of only a dozen in the UK was wrecked in a crash in pouring rain.
The Veyron which can do 253mph was doing around 100mph on a 40mph road when it went out of control,spinning and hitting a Vauxhall Astra with a seven month pregnant woman inside, before smashing into trees up a 3ft bank, she was checked out at a hospital and was ok.

Spiders while not insects can be grouped as bugs for convenience sake, they are our friends and get rid of so many other harmful bugs in the garden, ah fuck it, STAND ON THE BASTARD.

The Dickhead driving the car had hired it out from a business man for £20,000 a day, the hand made Bugatti will now have to go back to Molsheim, Alsace to be very expensively repaired.

I don't think he liked the repair bill.

At least no one was hurt but for fucks sake a £830,000 car ? more money than sense and I'm not too sympathetic for them, nor am I sympathetic for the speeding £20,000 a day wanker. Why is it that money always ends up in the hands of mongs that just waste it with supercars that won't even had the boot space for yer shopping ? I'd rather have a Vauxhall Astra, a good make, very reliable, I had a Nova for years and it never failed me once.
If you look at the picture you'll see its a pig ugly car anyway. If you can have cars like that on the roads then I should be allowed to hunt rabbits with an AK 47.

"Book him Danno", this is what happens to clowns that drive clown cars too fast. On a side note I don't find clowns at all funny, in fact I find them creepy, ha ha ha off to jail.

I am laughing and delighting in yer misfortune you money wasting Bugatti loving twats and hope the gurl in the Astra sues you like fuck, this is me laughing, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha breathes ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

16 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

I used to have a Triumph Herald I paid a grand for. I bet I got more action in that fucker than he did in his rented Bugatti. The Herald was a good car, it just stank when it rained cause the sills had rotted and the carpet would get wet. Not very romantic but neither were the lasses I was trying to pull.

dive said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thank you, Old Man.
Friday is suddenly a whole lot brighter

Adjil said...

I was in a no-fault fender bender with a pregnant woman and the beeyotch sued me for $40,000. Lets just say she should have settled for the $8,000 my stupid-azz insurance company was willing to pay her...

I'm so glad you put a new post up here.

tony said...

(my) Skoda (your) White Panda.& Ladas & Polish Fiats in general, all knock the pants off them!...........infact Polish Fiat's come with a slavic spider "As Standard".........they sell them all over the World .hence the expression "World Wide Web"

Spilling Ink said...

Knudsen, what the hell is shadenfreude and why did you have to mention it? You just reminded me that I have been wanting schnitzel!! I can raid the kitchen, but there is no schnitzel in there. It just won't be satisfying.

Old Knudsen said...

eddie you man slut, what could you do in a car like that with a woman? no don't answer that it was midgets right?

dive the meaning of life is to make fun of others.

adjil I'm not in favour of people suing for things like imaginary whip lash etc for a little rear end ramming, its all too American for me.

tony my man hows yer willy? the poles may be 40 years behind in technology and people may laugh at those cars but they are solid and reiable and the base of many a good joke.

lynn a schadenfreude is delighting in the misfortunes of others, a very British thing. schnitzel is either a dog or a dirty kraut sex act, I must go and google.

Momentary Madness said...

True- how could anyone ever trust a person with a mask. Look what happened to Tonto when he bent down to pick up the Lone Ranger's silver bullet.....couldn't walk for a week afterwards.

savannah said...

giggling like a schoolgirl here...great way to start the weekend..thanks!

SamD said...

Mmmm...nothing like the taste of pity-joy in the morning.

Philippe de St-Denis said...

Testify, Knudsen! Misery to wankers with more money than brains!

Pickled Olives said...

Nothin makes me happier than to see an idiot stopped in their tracks!!!! Ronald McDonald going to jail - hahahahahahahahhahaha. I hate clowns.

Old Knudsen said...

paddy tonto was asking for it with all that submissive chemosabbie crap.

savannah when I giggle like a schoolgurl people stare.

kav slowing doon has got me thinking back so watch out.

samd its better than some of the things I've woken up with the taste of.

lulu they are smart enough to get the money then they get stupid, very odd.

pickled olives 100 on a 40 road that had a blackspot, never ends well.

SQT said...

I so don't feel sorry for any idiot who would spend that much money on a car.

Clowns creep me out too. Why on earth do people hire clowns to entertain at children's birthday parties? Are they trying to scar them (the children) for life?

Oh, and if I saw a spider like that in my house, I'd kill it. Well, I'd run screaming like a little girl and then have my husband kill it.

Jagd Kunst said...

I know the guy who took othat photo of ronald with the pigs. That's local y'know.

Bock the Robber said...

Indeed Knudsen. The Germans gave us two great things: schadenfreude and the Opel Astra. A fine car, as you say.

As for that Bugatti-crashing minge-knob-nibbling nobshite plinker, well, I can only echo your comments: hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

How is it only dumbasses are able to do this they must have a brin in there somewhere to get enough money to be capable of this.

Think I will just stick with my Vauxhall noone needs a car that powerful on the roads its just asking for trouble plus if a do have an accident used Vauxhall parts are much cheaper than those of the Veyron, it's parts would probably cost the same amount as my car.