Wednesday 14 March 2007

Red Nose Day 16th March.

This week there will be a very important event to the lives of many, the day before that is Red Nose Day, a charity drive run by Comic Relief, you can buy red noses for yer face or the front of yer car and support them that way or give them straight money. This drive much like 'Children in Need' takes up most of the TV schedule for the night and wouldn't be so bad if it was interesting, ok I gave you my 50p now put something good on and I'll hear the amount raised tomorrow.
Then theres those cunts that don't take their red nose off their car afterwards just like those that keep their poppy from remembrance day and wear it the next year, ya mean shites, its all about appearance for you what are ya a liberal?
Old Knudsen doesn't like to be told what to do, I did spend years in the army slowly but surely becoming more belligerent as time went on, now I can't abide idiots, especially those that think they can tell me what to do.
I see people rattling a bucket in my face as being told to give because if you don't you'll look bad in front of other people.
I was cuming out of a supermarket once, we'll call it slainsburys, this coloured chappy shook a cup at me to give money to some church, I walked passed him and shook my head, he called after me, "Jesus loves you anyway" what does he know about who Jesus loves, did he know him? you passive aggressive wanker.

Heres what Old Knudsen does, when I have money to spare I quietly give a few quid to charity, its my way of giving thanks and helping others, its a charity of my choice in fact its the Buddhists as you don't see them driving around in a Mercedes and they help people everywhere.
I wonder if the Dalai Lama wears designer bed sheets like the pope wears designers hats, shoes, robes and sunglasses, fucking cults huh?

Give on Red nose day, give up the price of one drink you'll be having on Saturday, you know that drink that will make you think its a good idea to spray paint pictures of monarchs in foreign cuntries or to open yer legs for a guy that looks like fabio but don't wait for some cunt to do a telethon before you give, do it when you can.

"Aha this silly drunk hoor will feel the love of fabio tonight , that will teach her for not giving to charity."

11 comments:

ellie said...

Shame on me, I always intend to do the right thing but never get round to it so this year, since I have just stopped smoking, I will give my cigarette money (£35) to Comic Relief.

Lee said...

"cuntries"


BwahahahahahahAHHAHAHA!

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

No no! More SEAN! Or at least NO FABIO!

Foot Eater said...

Bob the Builder? You've previously slandered him as a paedophile, Mr Knudsen, so I don't know what you're up to posting his picture at the beginning of a serious missive. Am I summarising you correctly here: 'If a paedophile asks you for a charitable donation, give generously but discreetly'?

I've had a few, by the way.

The Mistress said...

I'm not givin' it up for Fabio. Where's the charity box? Pass it here.

HKMGB said...

I've never given a dollar to charity in my whole life and I don't feel any worse for it.

My quid's not gonna make any difference, is it? Even in Africa a quid doesn't go that far anymore, it's just not worth giving it. It's a fucking insult.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie I've give half of that, yer kids need new shoes.

lee you really must get out more, maybe to the cuntry.

sam problem-child-bride never shag a man with better hair than yerself.

Mr Eater you caught me out, it was either a paedophile puppet or jamie oliver so I thought the former was easier to stomach.

MJ you know that if Fabio had a blog you'd be all over him, you don't fool me.

lambent I bet you could give more than a dollar, if 1000 people give their dollar then some child in some orphanage can eat and buy play new playstation games, fuck Africa!

Eddie Waring said...

I do a lot for charidee, but i don't like to talk about it.

Old Knudsen said...

I do a lot of faith and hope and I will talk about it cos I'm a sexual champion.

Momentary Madness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momentary Madness said...

Good man I'll send you my Tao(call it dough if you like; nobody knows how to say it anyway) account, as my stone garden is in dire need of a good raking / landscaping. When I di it myself I tend to get too stoned, and the last time i seriously over dosed.