Sunday 4 March 2007

Reality Appears More Blurry When Looked At Through A Mirror.

Twenty Major at the Blog awards, did I already use this picture on another post ? I am a bad un.


Twenty major mopped up at the Irish blog award celebrations, no really all the Champagne was too rich for the old fucker's liver and he squirted arse juice everywhere, the staff refused to clean it up and told him if he wanted an award he had better mop it up himself. He did such a good job he got two awards, Best humourous post and Best Blog.
I haven't heard of any of the other winners but well done anyway I'm sure you're all very good in yer own way, and most Irish to be sure to be sure.

Well done to all who were nominated unless you support The DUP or Sinn Fein or any of their puppet enterprises because then you can fuck away off (I know my love of paisley is shallow but so am I) I was probably the only Ulster/Scot or Scots/Irish to get to the long list or the semi-finals, next time I promise I'll give a fuck, no really, it scares me to think of what Old Knudsen is capable if he ever tried, if I find out what a fucking Pod cast is yous are all fucked.
I hope I blazed a trail for those in the future (come on Norn Iron get yer finger out) and to those that said I didn't deserve to be in the IRISH blog awards, you can suck me bawbags and don't think ya fucking know me, just because I haven't the mark of Satan given to me by Father child diddler from Ballykissangel doesn't mean a thing, its the Internet ya dopes, that's World Wide Web incase ya missed that, not a local sports club or GAA so get with the 20 th century fools.
The logic is that if you're Protestant you have no claim to being Irish, go tell that to Yeats and Van fucking Morrison.
So anyway I hope it was a nice do.

I have a big black dog, a Lab mix of sorts, shes a big lazy bitch that nags me about walks, getting petted, cleaning out her ears and feeding her, you know crap like that, sometimes its worse than being married, well the sex is the same. On cold dark nights I'd nuzzle into her and she'd sigh and roll over.
I'm twice the size of this animal but she in the period of about 12 hours can do 6 large sized shits, I know cos I have have to clean up after her or my snooty neighbour complains about the smell, hes always getting officials to cum round here for barking (I like to bark) loud parties and screaming, I think he still holds a grudge from when I borrowed some tools and lawn equipment off him and sold it, a nitpicking wee shite hawk.
I feed my dog on dry food, just little balls of food and still she does 6 shits to my lucky to get one good un out, if anyone has any good ideas to increase my movements speak up, as long as you don't go on about eating vegetables, away and fuck ya silly bastards.
At my age a good dungy can be quite enjoyable, no wonder my dog does them alot .

So how did I go from talking about Blogging to shit? answers on a postcard to...........................


While I'm being senile and posting pictures I've already used I'll sneak this one in again, one of the better ones I think.

8 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

from blogs to shit to jugs abeautiful too. Anyway. My father's Scot's protestant, mother's a catholic, my wife's a lutheran, son's a church of ireland, two daughters lutheran and I'm a wanker born in Dublin. Do you think there's any chance of me winning anything; like, runner up first prise: sweep up after the irish awards.PS: Sweet Afton were a much better class cigarette. Definitely not for Leperachaun's. Anyway.

tony said...

Keep Your Powder dry Knudsen !Did I tell you ,on my Mum's side, they come from Ireland.My Mum's a proddy......Reading Paddy's comment,do they still make Sweet Afton ?i remember smoking them the first time i went to Ireland.1968. i went over with me mate.
Me a Catholic (thanx Dad) & him with family to visit on the Shankill Road.We went from Belfast to Dublin hitchhiking.We swapped religions at the border..not long after ,The Troubles started!

ellie said...

Knudsen said:
if anyone has any good ideas to increase my movements speak up

Try watching some of the recent party political broadcasts by DUP or Sinn Fein. They are enough to give anyone the shits.

Unknown said...

MJ's got a grand idea there, I think that might work. I want you to go to my sidebar and click on Bab's Podcasting and set up your own account. Now that would be the shite, oh yea, just do it!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

You running out of pics Old K? I've been celeb spotting if you're interested...

Plimco said...

Hey, since you're re-running photos, I was wondering... If I sent you a picture of my butt, would you post it? Anonymously of course...

BEAST said...

I say old knudy.....blogging , devils dumplings , and Harry Potters knob a few posts down (I could have done without seeing that again).
What have you been getting up to while I have been 'resting'
Tsk Tsk

savannah said...

how do you do it? so many blogs..impressive