Tuesday 27 March 2007

The Look Of Love.

Its been well documented that I dislike the David Beckham, not just on the grounds that hes a spoiled ponce and not a very honourable sportsman but also he has that squeaky voice and gives his kids stupid names so he can get tattoos. I also dislike Posh Spice his wife, what a face her sexy look is being angry while sucking a pickle, c'mon shes got a nice smile but oh no she thinks if she looks angry she's hot .

Young gurls in the street do this too, the surly looks that means "I want you to want me" would scare me off if I was a young man. What ever happened to looking friendly and approachable? is this some kind of self defenses method I don't know about because being on high alert like that all the time can be draining.

Here is young Leslie demonstrating the sexy bunged up nose mouth breathing look with a hint of eye allergy for effect, weemen sure do know how to turn on the charm. So men the next time a woman is rude and dismissive to you and squints at you with streaming eyes and nose you're on to a sure thing.

14 comments:

dive said...

Priceless advice from the master that I shall not ignore.

Pickled Olives said...

These days, if i give a surly look it isn't a comehither one. Someone is about to get yelled at. I know, not very sexy.

savannah said...

it is rather stupid looking, i must agree...as to beckham & posh spice...i haven't a clue or a care...

The Mistress said...

I'm cross-eyed and I drool.

Are you turned on?

fofufou said...

These women are fame's spunk vessels; and that is why they never smile. Their desire to be known sees them live loveless, lonely lives where sex is unenjoyable, hence the lack of smiling.

Either that or they got all their best poses out of their mates' grot mags.

Dick Headley said...

It's all about being cool. The male equivalent is total indifference. The couple that hates each other the most actually has sex. Something like that.

Old Knudsen said...

dive rightly so I have a waiting list.

pickled olives good idea, keep em on their toes.

savannah stick with me gurl and I'll teach you all the things you don't need to know.


MJ do you want me to be turned on?

Yer Lordship fame's spunk vessels

So what do you do for a living? I'm a spunk vessel.

dh its sad that the hate continues through to marriage but the sex doesn't.

fofufou said...

I'm a life peer. Nothing.

Old Knudsen said...

At least you've got job security. I tried to become a lord but that levy fellow never got back to me or returned my money.

FirstNations said...

the alders are in bloom here at the Rancho so I'm looking particularly fuckable as of late. *snork, huack*

fofufou said...

It's all about the lesser towns old boy. I chose the little known Banstead. Quite the shitheap. Free. Of. Charge.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Well they are both mouth-breathers. How would they coordinate breaths if they had to think about keeping their maws shut? There's celebrity safety in the workplace and lawsuits to consider, you know.

Eddie Waring said...

Ladies with stuffed up sinuses give very bad blow jobs. Claritin should be free to the ladies, or at least put some kind of antihistamine in rohypnol and help a brother out.

Maven said...

I always thought Posh looked like a too-skinny man in drag. Which I guess suits her marriage fine, since she's married to a skirt-wearin' metrosexual...