Tuesday 27 March 2007

I'm Not That Big An Elvis Fan.

When my pain killers start to wear off I get the odd moment of clarity when all becomes clear and I know what the answer is, a bit like corny TV shows like 'Hoose' when our hero stops talking and frowns and the next scene is him curing the patient.
The way how Anna Nicole Smith died, well she was stupid enough to want to die like Marilyn Monroe so maybe this is the tip of the iceberg. You all know that America is populated with people that really don't have a clue so I wonder how many have emulated the death of a favourite star I mean 39 people killed themselves at Heaven's gate waiting for Jesus and his spaceship to turn up so Yank stupidity really isn't in dispute.
I think the police when looking for a motive for death should look to see if the pilot of a light aeroplane was a John Denver or Jim Reeves fan or was the guy that parted his hair with a shotgun into Nirvana?
Light aircraft are dropping all the time, if you hear the song 'Peggy Sue' coming from an aeroplane above yer head I suggest you move.

9 comments:

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

In the South, at the time, I believe there were a number of copy-cat dying on the toilet deaths. Clustered around Graceland, especially.

The Mistress said...

Eddie Waring's the expert on bog deaths.

savannah said...

amazing

Eddie Waring said...

If I ever commit suicide I plan on taking after Michael Hutchence by tying myself to the shithouse door with an electrical cord around my neck while I have a wank. That lad went out in style.

Eddie Waring's the expert on bog deaths.

It's really just a hobby, something to talk about at parties, y'know...

SQT said...

I'm surprised Anna Nicole wasn't declared brain dead years ago.

Old Knudsen said...

sam problem-child-bride reaching for an out of reach packet of hob knobs can put undue stress to yer heart, as Hob knobs are so nice I would put it doon to coincidence.

MJ are you saying he takes it in the shitter?

fat sparrow they only blow themselves up because Mohammed did you know.

savannah I've been called worse.

Mr Waring if you need help tying the knot let me know, also warn me before you start to tug.

SQT she set weemenhood back 40 years.

savannah said...

can i just disappear and say it's suicide..i hate pain

Old Knudsen said...

Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes, um like death I suppose. Never did get that song.

savannah said...

lyrics and videos..i am so liking this new blogging style *new to me anyway*