Saturday 10 March 2007

Hot Potatoes.

Sex dolls, Osama to the Wiggles, a natural progression I think.
I sometimes like to pop half a dozen or so pain killers and sit and watch the Wiggles but now that fate has stepped in and taken Greg the yellow shirted wonder I just don't want to tune in anymore.
Greg the lead singer with the wiggly hips who would sing such songs as, 'Fruit Salad' and 'Big Red Car' had all the talent, now he was been stricken with a rare illness that means he can't exert himself without getting faint , then no doubt this is leading to the break up of his marriage, has his wife never heard of a vibrator?
Its a shame, isn't it the red shirt that always gets it first? hes a useless cunt why not him instead oh Lord? or the ornamental fellow in the purple that falls asleep all the time, if they can have a 'Wake up Jeff' song in their act then why not a 'Lie doon Greg' song too? the blue fucker with the eating disorder just keeps smiling and smiling once the pills kick in he usually starts to freak me out, take him oh fates .

They were good while they lasted, I can't accept a replacement as they all smile and pretend everything is fine, God has a plan but it sometimes seems very shite.

10 comments:

kimba said...

Sensitive synopsis of an Aussie phenomenon Old K. I am impressed with your broad knowledge of all things..
What do you think of Hi 5 by the way?

ellie said...

Knudsen,I can't believe you favour 4 gheys to the lovely 3 sum that are Rod, Jane and Freddy from Rainbow .....

"We are going to talk about playing today! says Jeffrey
"Playing with each other?" asks Bungle
Pure quality programming for all the family.

Old Knudsen said...

kimba HI5? I have no idea what that is, I'm not cool I guess, I always thought Greg would fit in with the Sullivans.

ellie I always did like zippy,that poor guy did take alot of abuse.
Jeffrey is a fellow Immortal we fought in the crusades together.

Eddie Waring said...

Funny as fuck.

I always thought it would be purple wiggle cause he looks like he already has AIDS. Or Captain Feathersword, a nob jockey for sure.

Little Waring abandoned The Wiggles at an early age, preferring Ren & Stimpy instead. She has good taste for a 6 year old.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I liked Fruit Salad. It marked a clear departure from some of their earlier work when it was rumoured that there was once "A Fifth Wiggle", but he was too tragic for childrens's telly.

The question now is whether the remaining Wiggles will decide to pursue solo careers. Which one will form the Wings of the new millennium?

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Waring Jeff looks like he dried out too much, and the captain a poo pirate? well that explains some of his crew.

sam problem-child-bride
I bet off camera they are real mean fuckers that never smile and hate kids.

HKMGB said...

I took my nephew to see the Wiggles live in Hong Kong.

He slept through the whole thing but I thought they were fucking great.

Old Knudsen said...

I want to see them fight the Teletubbies.

dive said...

Bloody selfish Aussies!
They give us Kylie but keep the best act for themselves!
I'm off to Amazon to buy Wiggles CDs.

Maven said...

The guy in purple I was always suspicious of... I don't know why... perhaps pedo... perhaps sausage smuggler... perhaps a li'l o'both...