Friday 23 February 2007

Mugshot # 1

During the 60's I knew the lady that worked for the yank police taking mugshots. I have always held a special place in her heart as I do with most weemen I unmercifully shag in various positions with her achieving so many orgasms a wheelchair is needed for a week, but no details as I am the last of the gentlemen.
When she passed on I got this little book with a collection of actual mugshots from the 60's inside.
I will be posting them incase any celebrity reads this blog and needs some mugshot tips as a good mugshot is great publicity, heres the tease, there will be a famous person included along the way, the only clue I'll give you to his identity is that Roman Polanski thinks hes a cunt, and its not Foot Eater or Kav, a tough one huh?

4 comments:

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Where did his wound go? He had a wound in the first shot. Or was it really the second...?

LA's finest, eh.

The Mistress said...

It's not Charles Manson.

*returns to drawing board*

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I don't know who this dude is but nice profile shot huh?

Spilling Ink said...

Only the truly smitten would leave you something as cool as mugshots. She was sweet on you, you sly devil :-)