Friday 23 February 2007

Killer Squid Found On Mars.

Its no secret that men go through life wandering what it would feel like to stick their dicks into things, this guy is onto a winner. It may have a beak or vicious razor sharp teeth like a corgi but thats what I was told weemen had when I was a lad and it never stopped me.

The squid, weighing an estimated 990 pounds and about 39 feet long, took two hours to land in Antarctic waters, New Zealand Fisheries Minister Jim Anderton said.
The fishermen were catching Patagonian toothfish, sold under the name Chilean sea bass, south of New Zealand "and the squid was eating a hooked toothfish when it was hauled from the deep."

I warned you before about the Giant squid menace, at least lives weren't lost this time. I like the way they rename the Patagonian toothfish to Chilean sea bass excellent marketing skills.

The giants of Patagonia used to live off the big squid when there were more of them about , and that was before I had a safari service that hunted the giants doon. The Chilean government didn't recognise them as people until 1957, a little like the US black slaves, Native Americans and Australian Aborigines. Too late for them .
Anyone 6 foot and over should be killed anyway, using up too much air and resources. In the ancient world people started out small, the Romans that conquered half of the world were only 3 foot 10 1n, now with the genetically engineered beef pies and fasty food people are getting too big, maybe I should start up my safari business again.

3 comments:

The Mistress said...

Beware the vagina dentata.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ put some lipstick on a meat grinder and some horn dog will have a go at it.

Mr eater you must get over him he gone.

Unknown said...

My son got his wanker stuck in a shampoo bottle once. He'd kill me if he knew I'd told anybody.