Wednesday 31 January 2007

Is Bestiality A Step Up Or Doon From Harry Potter?

Erect nipples, hairy chest and a treasure trail doon to paradise, I give him a year and 2 months before this lad cums out of the closet.

Now I don't criticise anyone you all know that. I'm an open and carefree person, what ever depraved disgusting things you do in the privacy of yer own home or discreetly at a bus stop is up to you. I also have total respect for JRR Tolkien when she wrote those 30 or so Harry Potter books even though they aren't my cup of tea I am someone who appreciates good literature, you just have to look at my Blog to see that. The Harry Potter movies were on the other hand a pack of shite, its sad to see such formerly high class actors appearing in such goat licking turd crunching films. Poor Richard Harris died of shame to get out of his contract.
The head boy in the films Daniel Radcliffe has now grown up ish, thankgod for lighting and camera angles because this is one goofy looking mong. Well ok maybe I do criticise a little bit.

Steady on there Trigger my old son, you know you love it.

Mr Radcliffe is has now a few hairs on his sunken chest and a few million in the bank so now hes doing the most un Harry Potter thing there is, hes doing a play called ' The horse diddler' about a boy and his inappropriate relationship with his horse, this play calls for him to appear naked, not even a cap, all his shameful sinful parts will be on display for all to see, I'm trying to get some members of the Free Presbyterian church of Scotland to which I belong to protest somewhere near a pub about this outrageous display that none of us have seen or are likely to see but its the principal of the thing.
I hope these pictures will disgust you enough to join me, you're buying.

17 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

You didn't get this kind of thing from swallows and amazons or the famous five. Bloody disgraceful. Drink, drugs and sex with horses? These so called movie stars are sick. You didn't get this kind of behaviour in the old days. Take that Fatty Arbuckle, he was a proper gentleman.

Old Knudsen said...

The five did go mad in dorset did they not? he wasn't fat he was big boned, yes if he was having champagne he'd share it with you.

Old Knudsen said...

I like to watch.

Fresh Hell said...

I just wish it was that redheaded sidekick getting nekkid with the pretty horsie. I'd cross the pond to see that.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Although it was your filthy mind Old K which alerted us to the suspect nature of these shots, i do now see it. No not that, the possibility of ridicule to this excellent actor. Sack the PR team Harry Potter-bloke-whatever-your-real-name-is,
- come to me, i'll see you right and that you'll be shot at the right angle. That treasure trail, Old K; all i can say is GOSH.

Dick Headley said...

I'm bored already. What does he do for an encore? Crucify the horse?

Plimco said...

Holy shit. You're kidding me. Is he really doing Equus??? I'd so go see that just to see Harry Potter naked. I mean, honestly. How novel is that? Harry Potter's bits. And you know what else? I hate that I have to come here to get this kind of information.

Ame said...

His hair is sexy!

Old Knudsen said...

fresh hell you are one sick person.

lynn filthy mind ? did you not read the previous comment about the ginger nuts? and thats more of a road not a trail.

dh he sells it to a knackers yard.

plimco Equus wasn't funny sounding enough, you should have kept up with variety magazine.

ame its harry potter, slap yerself.

Ame said...

I'd rather you slap me you old Wad! ;)

Fresh Hell said...

Sugar-britches... you don't know the half of my sickness.

Foot Eater said...

I wish I were Daniel Radcliffe. Imagine how much he must be getting. And I don't mean money.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Eater I'm sure hes getting plenty of abuse for getting on all ghey, I thought you would too.

see I can be nice.

Ame said...

He STILL has sexy hair...mmmmmmmm...wanna run my fingers thru it!

Old Knudsen said...

It just occurred to me you may be talking about the hair on his treasure trail::::vomits:::::::

Ame said...

WOW! That's a new one on ME Knuddie! Treasure trail? WOW! But now that ya mention it....nah, nevermind...I'll stick with the stuff on his head! =)))

Ame said...

Ooooooooooooooo...just love that sexy sexy hair! And Harry Potter's isn't bad EITHER! ;)