Thursday 1 February 2007

Good King Billy Had A 10 Foot Willy.

Big Ian preaching brimstone and hell

The Reverend Ian Paisley the great Ulster protestant leader and God's representative on earth and Martin Mc Guinness the ex IRA leader and now a politician will share power (in theory) and govern Northern Ireland with the aim to bring peace to that troubled land.
Big Ian or alien Paisley as he is known will be the boss and Mc Guinness or murdering terrorist scumbag as he is known will be his deputy, but with Ian being 80 has anyone given thought to who will take over when he carks it? I suspect a clever Sinn Fein ploy to gain power, though 'clever Sinn Fein ploy' would be an oxymoron.
Here is some dialog that may occur on their first day at work.

Ian: "Mc Guinness!"

Martin: "Wa do ya want cunty balls?"

Ian: "tea! two sugars and four jaffa cakes because they are orange"

Martin: "you're not the boss of me ya old cunt and this celtic tiger ate yer jaffas"

Ian: "for fuck sake and damn yer black soul, get me some Ginger nuts because they are sort of orange "

Martin: " If I was ever to get you tea I'd serve you a Viscount biscuit as it is wrapped in green foil"

Ian: "if you were ever to get me tea I would refuse it until you are prepared to serve me orange snacks, I say NO!"

Martin: "I say you're senile so suck my Fenian cock".


The world of Norn Iron politics, doesn't make the Yanks look ridiculous and so uncivilised?


Mc Guinness looking staunchly defiant and bitter.


Whats the difference between an orange and an apple?

You can't get an Apple bastard.

12 comments:

The Mistress said...

I'm seeing double.

I gotta stop drinking before I visit here.

Old Knudsen said...

Old Knudsen is like god, I don't make mistakes .


Not counting humans and that bloody free will thing of course.

kimba said...

Is it just me? Or has someone forgotten to take his senility pills..

Or is this a spot the difference kind of a post/s???

kimba said...

the labels are different.. (that's one)

GG said...

Hey now, don't you tell me you don't remember me 'cause I sure as heckfire remember you.

Old Knudsen said...

Listen everyone, Kimba has her breasts posted, sorry still excited about that one.

kimba you got the only difference but thats not the reason.

Gaijin Gurl ah my one true love has a Norn Iron post of mine ever get so much attention? strange.

MJ I will do my best maybe I'll make it a drinking game, alcohol that is.

GG said...

Hey now, don't you tell me you don't remember me 'cause I sure as heckfire remember you.

kimba said...

Old K.. about the breasts.. go back to mine and turn your head upside down .. hey .. hey..??

Is it a nice 'pair' you've been gazing at.. or a man's willy..?

Bit of a mindfuck hey..??

FirstNations said...

just thought you'd want a copy of this. Rod Mckuen (deceased) doesn't go around writing odes to just anyone, after all. hey, and it might be worth some money; you never know!
TO KNUDSON

Vile and unsanitary vodka nonagenarian crusted, floating balls of animal sticky hair. Heat rash, beans for lunch like a mouse squeaking in a trap, insufficient support for whenever scaly psoriasis because gravity, called moobs, deflated patchy red rash all over the unsightly lumpiness of the ew ew ew hanging out. Traffic accidents when a dog that's too licky because with identical roll-on deodorant used by teenage girls. Really icky linty too lazy in a pop bottle next to the victrola, wintergreen liniment strong enough to fricken taste (call me.)"
'tribute to knudson', rod mckuen (deceased)

Gorilla Bananas said...

I never understand what these people are saying. It's all "hoy, noy, nerrna, nerrna, noy" to me.

Foot Eater said...

Great post. Now how about posting something about Ian Paisley and Martin McGuinness?

Old Knudsen said...

kimba all the same gurl I came.

first nations I loved it, I wasn't sure if I could steal it so you've made my life easier.

Mr Bananas for God's chosen people they sure speak like savages, to be sure to be sure.

Mr Eater that has to be the worst idea ever.