Thursday 8 February 2007

Fat Pride.

OMG Dive of course I'm like a total skinny goth girl of Japanese descent LOL would I lie to you?

Today is fat Thursday, which means we get a mob together with pitchforks and torches and go round to McDonald's and force the fatties out of the village, not really I couldn't give a shit if you're fat or not its the person inside that counts (does that make me sound weak?) of course you have made yerself fair game to be slagged off.
I saw some slogan T-shirts that promoted Fat Pride I guess you could call it, I'd love to see some big people wearing these.

Fat people are harder to kidnap

Anorexics do it for the attention

Preparing for famine

I'm not fat I'm Samoan

I'm hungry and you're in my way

Always picked last for sports but always first in the buffet line

My stomach is bigger, better and fatter than yours

I've bungee jumped once, I paid £50.00 to jump from a crane how fucking stupid am I? it didn't turn out like this but the *crack* was just as good.


I feel sorry for this young man to be labeled in such a cruel way, well Joe you can say when they call you fat, "I can diet but you'll always be an ugly fucker".


*The Celtic way of saying good fun though if you go to Arse end of Ireland you may get arrested for possession of good crack*

11 comments:

Ame said...

HEY OBB! I TOLD ya not to put that shot of me at my computer on yer blog for the whole BLINKING world to SEE??? What's gotten INTO you?

Old Knudsen said...

Well you were so proud about losing weight so I showed it off for you.

Jagd Kunst said...

Sadly I have a job now so I am not able to keep up with your numerous daily posts or their (each to) multple meaningless comments, as those cunts I work for have restricted my use of the internet. However there are a lot of fat cunts breathing my air these days and they would look best rolled into crepes, as they're already crap as it is.

Jagd Kunst said...

And also, wasn't that a photo of dive? Ame could aspire to be as great a photographer as he is, but aspiration sux man. Also it sounds like persperation smells.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

lol Ame and eeeuuuwww is all i can bring myself to say.

Sassy Sundry said...

Bungee jumping fat Knudsen. Shudder.

dive said...

That's why I like folk who post proper pics of themselves, Old K (like yourself).
We all know what I look like, and Robyn, and most of the others, but that could easily be Sassy up there, or Gaijin Girl.
Scary …

Sassy Sundry said...

Yep. Knudsen's been posting pictures of me again. And I keep telling him that they are for private use.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Back in the day, the Problem Husband used to know a very fat man who was married to a very fat woman. Lovely people, just elephantine, is all. Anyway, in the bar sometimes when people got drunk, and if they also happened to be arseholes, they'd ask him how he and his wife had sex; how did the mechanics of it work, what with all the impediments of blubber?

He'd wink and say "Ah, that's what all my short-peckered friends ask".

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

ouch!!! Fatty

Old Knudsen said...

jagd kunst a job, you will be mourned, I give you 2 weeks.

dive I wouldn't say no.

sassy sundry those pictures you have sent me have been very useful, cover with plastic next time.

sam problem-child-bride there was another T-shirt that said fat people have small cocks but it makes more sense that their dick would get fat too.