Thursday 25 January 2007

The World's Oldest Man Dead.......Next!

What the fuck are you looking at? he never married and had no children, shows you the secret of long uneventful living. I was asked by the Gods did I want a short live filled with victory and triumph or a long life in obscurity? I asked if I could phone a friend, not having any friends I got the later, welcome to my obscure Blog.

Here is the latest update from the world of competitive dying, the reigning male champ Emiliano Mercado del Toro is dead aged 115, time for the next young pretender to step up, as I just did a post concerning this subject yesterday I now get to say Blogjinx!

If you haven't gotten into this exciting sport yet then click on my link to my previous post everyone ignored.

7 comments:

Ame said...

Shouldn't you be eating your porridge Old Man? ;)

The Dog of Freetown said...

When you get old do the fairies steal your eyes?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

...interesting thought Kieran. No.

Scout said...

It's usually cigars and whisky that old people thank for their exceptionally long life. At least the guy could smile.

Sassy Sundry said...

What are you talking about? YOU are the oldest man. You are older than Methuselah, or however you spell that biblical chap's name.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

For a second there i thought you'd put Old Fucker Dying Upright. Which, when you look at him, seems about right.

Old Knudsen said...

fairies don't steal yer eyes, they thought he was dead once and donated his eyes before he woke up.
the old fart gave up smoking at 90 (according to my old post no one read)
I may be the oldest man but I don't want the attention because of the nazis looking for me, Methuselah was a cunt who lied about his age.