Monday 1 January 2007

Transatlantic Geography Cup

Well done to Team America for winning the Internet geography contest you beat the British by winning with over 4,000 points which is fucking atrocious considering there were 31,000 more of yous . I don't know who should be more embarrased, the Brits for losing to Yanks or the Yanks for scraping through. Americans aged 18 - 25 only 37% could find Iraq on a map and less than 50% could locate New York state. The future indeed, boy am I looking forward to dying.

3 comments:

dive said...

I'm shocked and disgusted that they used 18-25 year old Brits for anything other than binge-drinking, vomiting or drooling contests.
With the state of education over here, I propose that we cull everybody under 35 and start again.

Sassy Sundry said...

I can't believe that Americans knew anything about geography.

Old Knudsen said...

Dive I see problems with that idea, why not keep the young weemen as breeding slaves, and i'll win the drooling and binge drinking anyday.

sassy sundry I bet you know where New York State is.