Monday 29 January 2007

Old Lady Mexican Hookers.

How come the skinny dying fuckers (SDF) always get the birds? must be a musician.

There was once a boy who while out watching his sheep with his lap top blogging away he decided it would be funny if he cried wolf, have you ever cried wolf? that's when yer tears come out wolf shaped, just like crocodile tears . I knew a gurl that cried poodle once but it was her period so she was well emotional also she had just ran out of milk and how can you eat chocolate without milk? for that's what separates us humans from the Slavs , you know what that's like.

So he was Blogging away and along came a spider and sat doon beside him so he took off his shoe and killed it like you do, so anyway most of yous didn't believe I was going anywhere which is fine because I never said when I was going to take two weeks off.
I read recently in a newspaper that 2007 was going to be the year Blogging gets burned out, its seems people think they have a lot to say and when asked to step up and say it everyday and making it interesting they falter, or can't take the pressure of posting all the time, it also said there are already 200 million ex bloggers and it will level out to 30 million active ones.
I of course e-mailed the paper in question which is a local one with high aspirations and naturally a fear of Interweb use. Yes I did tell them to fuck off, the example of the Blogger they used was quite sad no wonder he gave up. You would never admit to paying money in the cinema to watch 'The Devil wears prada' nevermind posting about it.
Yes Dive I will draft a constitution about what you can or can't draft about without looking like a woman (no offense to any weemen out there, you know I love you all, even you DH) anyway Weemen are allowed to post like weemen or like men, its a double standard so fuck off.

Where was I? oh yes I was stalking through the undergrowth looking for Charlie,I got my wish there he was standing in the pale moonlight wearing his customary black pajamas and talking to Jane Fonda. I aimed and shot a short burst from my M-16, and he fell like a sack of shit. Fonda freaked out I took out my trusty David Bowie knife and advanced on her. I'd teach her for making such shit films and being a traitor . Charlie was still alive, damn those M-16s and their crappy stopping power, AK-47s now they are the shit, why does the west use such small calibre weapons? because they aren't serious about winning.

Now being so close as to smell his piss stains from Charlie I saw he was wearing a paisley smoking jacket over his PJs , fuck sake! it wasn't Charlie it was Hugh Hefner my meds started to kick in and I remembered I was in Burbank studios advising on the latest movie 'Platoon 2 the return' a bit like Saving private Ryan but with Charlie Sheen (who I thought I had just killed) and it had an animated monkey that only he could see,It was a look at post traumatic stress disorder and jokes about throwing animated poo very hardcore. Ocsar material for sure.Fonda was there to protest something or other who cares? and Hefner was there to hook Sheen up with some hookers er I mean Playmates. The movie was scrapped for some reason, maybe for the shooting or the 10 hour stand off I don't know. I escaped to Canada, don't go there boring as fuck , and where do all these Muslims come from? even Sweden is full of them now. America rightly so said it doesn't want all those Iraqis displaced by the war but Sweden is soft as shite and doesn't even require you to speak the language.

Oh yeah that newspaper. I fully expect a centre page spread about the best Blog ever and how I'm the guilty pleasure of those on Bloglines who won't admit to reading me, yeah I know, with my lack of punctuation and harsh salty semen terms I'm just a bit of rough for you, snobby cunts.

This Blog needs to be pruned if its to last another year and it has way too much fertilizer on it, oh and it needs more minge.

Now that you thought you were going to lose my wisdom for two weeks (its never 2 weeks is it?) hopefully you've examined yer hearts and cum to the conclusion that you love me more than ever, now we can advance to the pay pal section of the Blog. I expected some cunts to go yay! as they are not in touch with their feelings but the rest of you just filled me with shame with the nice things you said as I would happily turn you all over to the KBG if things got a little rough or if money, sex , tea or pickles were mentioned, did I ever mention before how much I liked pickles?
Ok I've had enough attention, I'm bored now .

The boy that sat up on his hill crying wolf was very dear to me, for I was the man that used to rent him for sex, its ok he was 16 with parental consent and I was married so it wasn't like I was ghey , sheep blogging makes fuck all money which is why he was so dear to me, that lad grew up and became a movie star, £10 a pop which was big money back then, considering a packet of chewits cost 10p and you could buy penny chews. Ewan my lad you were worth it.

Speaking of which I have only mentioned Hitler in 2 posts of this Blog which is bad as he is such a hysterical wank stain just like yer American President Bush.
Hitler gave a new meaning to "eat shit and die".
Hitler had stomach problems as I have mentioned before so his personal Doctor took bacteria from shit of a 'vigorous' Bavarian peasant and put it into capsule form so Hitler would swallow it and the bacteria would grow and dominate Hitler's bowels and thus making him healthy , who hasn't had Doctors like that huh?

This information is totally true, it is my duty to ridicule such famous historical figures especially when neo nazis and white supremacists worship him .

This Blog is very important to the running of the world, depending on who I back or who I'm against my obvious influence is great, it is bigger than I am. I proclaimed this Blog Shilpa shetty friendly and now she has won Big Brother, I can only hope that she thanks me in person.

That blog of yours is massive. I'm not used to anything that size, me cumming from India and all .

Expect big changes on this Blog from now on, I can also promise you more of the same, so its the same old shite but totally different, tell yer friends.

21 comments:

GG said...

Just sit back down & you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip
That started from wee Arbroath port aboard a tiny ship.
GG was a mighty sailing mate, Old Knudsen brave & sure.
The two of them set sail that day for a three hour tour,
A three hour tour...


oh... you're back. i was just getting to the good bit about the storm. oh well.

Old Knudsen said...

thank God you stopped.

kimba said...

Have you thought of putting this blog out on disc Old K..?

I felt I was absorbing subliminal messages from reading this.. My brain fair switched off and some latent primal instinct took over..

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

That was too long for me, Old K. I got bored halfway through. You like old Shilpa, don't you? lol. Like the India comment - funny. Are you being racist though do you reckon? You'd better watch out, the PM 'll be asked to quote about Old K on the news if you're not careful.

Old Knudsen said...

mj I have family in canada, don't know why I told you that, I feel like I can tell you everything, my dreams my hopes how many bodies I've hacked up, do you believe in fate? I think its a load of old bollocks myself, its bad that the USA won't take them though.

kimba there is no massage though if you feel the urge to sex me up well I'm easy, no really I am so easy.

Old Knudsen said...

lynn you make me want to give up blogging, a fine teacher you must be, racist? indian men have small dicks it was on the news oh and black fellas dance better and are natural athletes. hope you were able to finish reading this.

Unknown said...

I love pickles and Gardineira, you know that jar full of stuff; cauliflower, peppers and the lot. Puckers yer puss every time! I'm glad you weren't gone long, I may have become a nice girl, I mean after all all these pansy ass sob's like to point out that I am this or that and I might have caved into the ridicule.

Scout said...

You know, doesn't your little gardener (the photo!) look a little like Hefner without the smoking jacket?

The Mistress said...

Which city in Canada?

And why did they emigrate?

*checks deadbolt*

dive said...

"Little gardener", Robyn?
That's the legendary and awesome Percy Thrower! Bow down before him and bathe in his radiant glory!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are still here! Where do I send the check?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I was parodying, Old K. Don't give up.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Old "K" I didn't know you were a pickle smoocher. you never stop amazing me with your sour wit and your " harsh salty semen terms "

David Todd said...

The question is 'Is this blog, Jack Dee friendly? Cause he won Celeb BB a few years ago.

Old Knudsen said...

Dive family in the soft south of England too but we don't talk about them, Percy has gone the way of the Johnny Morris, loved and then forgotten.

babsbitchin ya don't eat pickled peppers what are ya an animal? somewhere along the line I went soft and didn't tell people to fuck off enough and now they think they know me so its time to alienate my readers.

robyn ha ha you mocked a god and got dive upset.

MJ you know I never thought to ask, one is a female cop though, hows yer parking tickets? want them fixed?

dear prudence just keep posting those lovely pictures I like, um of the trees of course.

lynn did you learn everything you know about parodying from Harry Hill? I'm not a stick and carrot man unless its good.

rich you cunt, go read all my archives now as punishment. fuck love, all you need is vinegar.

cybez I like Jack Dee but I wouldn't ride him, hold on and let me think about that one actually.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I fear now, Old K, that our jaffa sharing has been usurped by something Shilpa is serving up. I sense it in your tone. I'm cut to the quick.

boudica of suburbia said...

I'm gay for Shilpa. Unfortunately she doesn't feel the same way. Nothing a bit of Ketamine won't ease.

Sassy Sundry said...

Holy shit! Did I miss two weeks? I have to cut back on the drinking.

Glad to see the David Bowie knife's been busy.

Old Knudsen said...

you just happen to come back to look at my naked pics.

Eddie Waring said...

I'm giving you a A for effort on this one. You put a lot of energy behind it and I gave extra points for the mention of chewits and the picture of Percy Thrower. I took them back again though 'cause you mentioned pickles. On the whole, there could have been more mentions of old lady mexican hookers. Jane Fonda was beaten at home by Hitler with 5 mentions to 2. This puts Hitler 2 points behind Idi Amin and just 3 points away from a Champions League place.

Old Knudsen said...

I knew I should have mentioned 'Texan takes time to chew'.