Wednesday 10 January 2007

I Get My Kicks Above The Waistline Sunshine.


Researchers with fuck all to do used the latest forensic techniques to detect even the tiniest fragments of cocaine on a batch of 45 used Irish Euro banknotes.
They found that 100% of them had cocaine on them, either enough to have been used for snorting with or a little due to cross contamination with notes being in the same wallet as ones with cocaine on them.
As the Irish are renown for being thick they also tested some coins and found they had been used for snorting with too.
Drug crime and gang violence has increased over the last few years, no longer is a simple drunken stabbing on Grafton street ,Dublin the trendy thing to do, now people are going to Northern Ireland to feel safe.
20 and 50 Euro notes having had the greatest amount of the drug on them, which is caught on the cotton used to make them but don't go around licking money people.
The booming Irish economy has been called The Celtic Tiger, I suggest they call it The Celtic Dragon as they all seem to be chasing it.

8 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

I use a ten bob note that was given to me as part of a framed set of pre-decimal currency for my 10th birthday by a distant uncle. I passed the coins off to an unsuspecting Mr.Whippy ice cream man over a period of several days in exchange for heroin. He caught the three penny bit though due to it's distinctive shape and wouldn't give me any smack so I reported him to the rozzers and he got 15 years. He should be out now though.

GG said...

sounds like oprah faces a similar dilemma to you, old knuddie.
people often comment that you post too much or that you don't post often enough. you'll be criticised either way.
i think she has done a lot of good - there are plenty of rich feckers out there who don't give much back. i think it's also not just about handing out the money, but about education. can't blame the gal for trying.

GG said...

ha, and my comment above was, of course, intended for the latest post. see how quickly you churn em out!
i'm trying to do this on the sly whilst at work, which is my dumb-arse excuse for being a bimbo.

Old Knudsen said...

I said good on her, I just think shes spending 40 mil in the style of a Hollywood star and she could of helped more needier people but I'm in touch with the common man so I'd know better, anyway educate the dumb kids of America.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Waring you abused the lack of intelligence of a Mr Whippy, I salute you but watch yer back as they are no Mr Softy.

GG said...

i also touch the common man.

Old Knudsen said...

I touch fools who fall asleep on buses.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

As you say, researchers with not enough to do. What will they think of next, forensics visiting Old K at home dusting his keyboard and screen for traces left by his Speedos?