Saturday 27 January 2007

Celebrity Sanchez # 2


Just getting this one in for Dive, Lisa Leob seemed like a very nice young lady, a little too New Yorker Woody Allen type for my liking. Her career used to be good when she was boning Ethan Hawke but has since gone into decline, afraid to loose any fans she posed for all photos, showing her tits and doing gang signs whatever the fans wanted, when I asked if I could smear my feces across her upper lip she was ever so nice about it . She was really pleased that her picture is going up on Blogger's # 1 Blog, any publicity at her age, she said a dirty Sanchez was better than doing a reality show .

11 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

I used to call her Lisa Lob On, cause she used to give me one when I saw her on MTV singing that song, the one she sang, I can't remember the name. Anyway, if she's letting the likes of you wipe your cack on her top lip she must be game fer owt, which is what I was telling myself all along really.

Old Knudsen said...

she only had one song you say?
you have to take into account my charm too, I could of had her but she had shit all over her face, not very attractive.

dive said...

See, Robyn? Told you those glasses make you look hot (though not perhaps the Sanchez) …

Old Knudsen said...

keep it zipped lad, one minute you're a woman the next you're a Kennedy.

dive said...

Lisa Loeb once had a TV cookery show co-starring ex. shag Dweezil Zappa.
I mean, what the fuck was going on there?

The Mistress said...

Dive: Lisa was shagging Dweezil between courses.

Sassy Sundry said...

Hey! She's wearing MY glasses. Copy.

Scout said...

She's lovely, Dive, even with the poostache. But she looks nothing like me--she's thin, she has nice skin, she has a head full of hair,and she looks nice in front of a camera.

dive said...

Ah, but she can't sing as well as you, Robyn.
And if she got herself a decent haircut (messy bint) and kept your glasses on, there's very little to choose.

Old Knudsen said...

C'mon you two get a Blog, don't make me get the hose out.

Scout said...

What, we're just making me feel better about the glasses? Nothing more, right Dive?