Monday 8 January 2007

Another To Fall Off The Band Wagon.


Progressive Unionist Party leader David Ervine dies after suffering a heart attack, stroke and brain hemorrhage.
It won't mean much to you unbitter balls out there but I noticed. He has been sick for a few days now and I kept getting search hits on my shite meter 'David Ervine dead' which had me constantly checking the news, and other one I keep getting dead searches for is General than Shwe of Burma, which is odd as I haven't killed the cunt yet, but stay tuned, my horoscope did mention travel and Mystic Meg wouldn't lie to me.

I suspect the Russians in the death of Mr Ervine as Sinn Fein are thick as pig's shit.

6 comments:

tony said...

The Irish Love Initials............
Does This Mean He's Crossed over to The Provisional R.I.P. ?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Do you have a hotline to the recently dead or something Old K? You're freakishly well informed...

dive said...

Yinkes! Your blog is mutating into an obituary column!
They really are dropping like your flies, Old K.

Sassy Sundry said...

Knudsen, enough death already!

GG said...

i think you're either a prophet or a a jinx.

Old Knudsen said...

tony Irish? the poor man is dead don't call him things like that.

lynn I've already got next weeks dead posts done.

dive dead people make me feel alive.

sassy sundry its my mood today.

gaijin gurl if I was a lynx I've have pointy ears and fur, oh sorry i mis-read that.