Saturday 23 December 2006

What A Stupid Looking Cunt.

What a stupid look this guy has on his face, you can tell the lights are on but there is no one home.

Ali G or Richard Reid, whatever yer name is I think you were a lot funnier as a wise guy than a shoe bomber, was it the Madonna video that drove you over the edge? ah well comic genius perhaps I am also destined to fail to blow up my shoes in an amateur and silly way and end up for the rest of my life in prison being shafted up the ass by the Aryan brotherhood.

In happier and more trendy times.

4 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh dear.

Old Knudsen said...

My feet do smell like burning sometimes but its from the odour, not the explosives.

Anonymous said...

Hes in a horrifying prison in the US - where they never let him outside for like a million years - sounds like the Bridport Salvation Army Camp!

Foot Eater said...

Mr Knudsen, I can't keep up with you, I've just got back and I am trying to read and comment on all your posts but there are too many of the fuckers. Richard Reid is the perfect advertising model for whoever supplied his footwear, the cunts have such strong soles they won't trigger a layer of gelignite placed under them however hard you stamp your feet, perhaps they should've been marketed to Irish parents of schoolkids in the eighties, fuck I'm pished