Wednesday 27 December 2006

Special K Wins Again.


Those were the days when I was a wrestler.' Special K' I was known as, because I am Special and me name is Knudsen, get it? that was before special was a nickname for a mong and before the fucking cereal that took me to court and forced me to stop using the name, I even came up with a merger idea, Old Knudsen kicks the shite out of you, Special K shites the shite out of you, but no, they ended up going for female models with perfect bodies to entice morons to buy it, you can see me in this photo while I was in me prime with both legs and firm man tities, I could get the fatsos to buy the cereal look at me I'm 90% muscle and 20% charm, fucking buy it you fat shites, and soon you could look like me. A lost chance for the company to be sure, and where are they now?

I've fought and destroyed Wrestlers like, Bomber Harris, Pee Wee Sherman and The Bridgeport Fister, I was a champion, me on my own was a tag team, they knew they were going to get hurt when they enter my ring, "enter my ring at yer peril" I would say to them and they would giggle nervously I suppose you could describe it.
I tried to get more than one at a time into my ring,"c'mon ya pansies I can take 5 of yous at once , I'm a real man".

My classic move would be the money shot then I would rip their ass apart, if you think its fake then look at all the blood as I pounded away, the ring would be slippery and covered in blood but that's the way I like it.

Boys all over Europe and even in the States practiced the money shot, I was a sort of hero, my move has even been featured in many movies, I never received any residuals for it but I don't mind the fame and the glory was enough for me, like a modern day Gladiator.

When I had to change my name because of the court case everything changed. Me as the Fighting Fogey never drew in the crowds, a fickle lot Blog readers, er I mean Wrestling fans. I'd lost in court and they just didn't want to know anymore.

In case you're wondering, its ok to wear the Saltire as Wrestling shorts as long as you smash yer enemies and get drunk before and after the battle so I brought pride to my fine flag. I was a little worried that they made me look ghey though.

6 comments:

BEAST said...

I can just see it now Special K versus the World Champ Stephen Neal , more lycra and body hair than should be allowed in one place at one time.
In the boss's absence I will take you on ya big highland Jessie , the beasts wrestling garb of choice is a rhinestone thong and nipple clamps ensemble.....unpleasant to wear , but frightens the bejesuz out of me oponents

Old Knudsen said...

I am frightened just thinking about it, do ya mind if I smoke while we wrestle?

Sassy Sundry said...

Did you ever do the purple nurple?

Lovely picture. Glad you whooped Pee Wee Sherman and the Fister. I'm sure they loved every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

What an inspiring blog! It is best to remain upbeat I think. I once thought about taking up wrestling but I found it a little too homo-erotic! I am incensed that Special K treated you so badly - from now on I shall boycott their products! I would love to see a return match with the Fister!

Anonymous said...

lol... can't even think of a witty remark!!.. lol...

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry I'm a serious warrior, you expect me to do something with nurple in the name?

mutleythedog inspiring isn't a word used often to describe my blog, though homo erotic is.

xmichra then let me show you my party piece, the money shot.