Wednesday 20 December 2006

Scanner Happy.


This is me a few years back on Boa island in Northern Ireland, the name Boa has nothing to do with big snakes but means Island of cattle, and it was true there were a load of cows there, not sure who the little fella is though, smells pagan to me.


This is Newgrange in the Republic of Ireland,a 5,000 year old tomb older than Stonehenge and the pyramids and is still bone dry inside, you can take stones from it as a souvenir and they won't notice.



Carrickfergus castle, built in 1180 and I should know as I was a stone mason for 'Norman the builders' back then, a 90 ft keep and 8 ft thick walls, Prince Charles has even gone out of his way to photograph it.


Cardiff castle, what can I say about this? very pretty maybe, it has a lovely clock tower and looks very vulnerable to attack, no wonder the Welsh gave in so fast.

This has been a few of the photos I have taken on my journeys , no flash phoney cameras just yer usual prints onto paper thingys, fuck yer modern technology . I've gone scanner happy, somebody stop me. If you ask me where are my pictures of Scotland well i'll say, you go on holiday to take pictures ya silly cunts.

11 comments:

BEAST said...

Get with the twenty first century Knudy , A camera on ya mobile phone is one of the wonders of modern science , how else am I going to get pissed , take pictures of me nekkid arse , and send them instantaniously to all my family and friends.....thats what I call progress

Old Knudsen said...

The 21 st century can suck on me lad, lad.

Kav said...

Jaysis, that's some horn on you in the first picture. Are you into riding inanimate statues as well?

Sassy Sundry said...

Lovely photos. Nice photoshopping too.

Scout said...

I was wondering about the photoshopping myself. Hmm. But still, nice pictures!

Now you'll have to get on the band wagon and show baby pictures like the rest of us.

The Dog of Freetown said...

I like the way you seem to be holding a spare hat in your right hand. You never know when your flat cap might fail and it's time to switch to basic hattage.

Old Knudsen said...

kav it was the pagan magic and yes.

sassy sundry I did not shop for any photos, they are all mine.

robyn I have to draw the line somewhere, I may scan some of the art I do though.

keiran being caught in a social setting with an incorrect hat can be very embarrassing.

Annie said...

I had never seen Cardiff castle until now. Weird, it doesn't look like I'd imagined it to be. I think it's the pointy bit.

And of course, I'm biased, I think all castles should look like Dolwyddelan castle otherwise they don't qualify.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

How many years back was that photo of you taken? It must have been ages ago. What a handsome bloke

Old Knudsen said...

annie Rhiannon I have pics of different parts and angles, very nice for the tourists, I haven't seen Dolwyddelan castle.

rich a mere 11 years or so and years I am.

Unknown said...

What a handsome man, I see where I get my good looks. I wish the pic was clearer but from what I can see, you are a looker!