Thursday 7 December 2006

Old Knudsen Is Too Sexy Top Ten.

Right Said Fred say, "sorted".


I'm too sexy for washing. I'm not getting my hole and its not Christmas or my birthday yet so why bother?

I'm too sexy for working for a living. tried it once and found it interfered with me drinking, just as well, now a days they crack doon on airline pilots that are drunk while flying.

I'm too sexy for health food, no fat no sugar no taste, the people of Israel lived on deep fried mars bars from heaven for 40 years while out in the desert.

I'm too sexy for weemen that turn me doon. Must be Leezers.

I'm too sexy for queer barry at the post office who eyes up me mates and ignores me ------------- fucker.

I'm too sexy for YouTube. John Lennon said Imagine all the people, not YouTube them all.

I'm too sexy for correct punctuation. used it once it seemed a bit ghey.

I'm too sexy for my hat.

I'm too sexy for the right to choose, no its the right to life, oh I can never keep those straight so to be on the safe side I have a box with all the hankies and socks I've used to mop up when I spill me seed.

I'm too sexy for Blogging, read this by a fine young writer on the subject.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps for your next post you could do "Reasons to be Cheerful"!

I'm too sexy to stay here, goodbye!

(PS - I look like Grant Mitchell)

Anonymous said...

The fine young writeris exactly right with his reasons why people blog. Not everyone will admit to them, but I think they're true anyway.

Anonymous said...

lol... "John Lennon said Imagine all the people, not YouTube them all".. that was too funny! I just about lost my cereal on that one..

Anonymous said...

You are too sexy, Knudsen. Full stop.

Old Knudsen said...

diveI heard your aftershave was oldspite or was it oldshite.

Mr frobisher too sexy are ye ? fuck off before I hit you with my rhythm stick.

robyn most may not admit to their reasons but I can tell.

xmichra careful with your lucky charms, folks round here are likely to steal them.

maven in yer dark tormented dreams you've seen my moneyshot, oh and on those pics I sent you.

anonymous you're a perky wee thing, you've brightened my day with your cheery message.

first nations what are you wearing? are you typing topless again? is anyone else home? do you like Gladiator movies? --- just asking, pics on the way.

sassy sundry Its my burden, I try to tone it doon but its dripping and oozing from me out of every pore and orifice.