Thursday 7 December 2006

The Latest Weapon Against Terrorists.

Grow up ya wee fuckers, this is serious military technology.

Us troops in Iraq have impressed me with their ingenuity. when they enter a room to be cleared (for booby traps etc) they spray silly string to detect trip wires, this string can shoot up to 10 feet and if it hits the wires it hangs on them showing them up, if none are there it falls to the floor.
Up until now the Insurgents have thought that yanks have been having parties all over Iraq, another reason to hate them in their books.
The military do not discuss tactics like this in public, don't worry, I'm no Geraldo giving away secrets as this is no public knowledge, as is medics using tampons to plug bullet holes and using prisoners to clear minefields, only kidding about that last one as that would be wrong ---- or would it ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes. Silly String for silly soldiers.

Old Knudsen said...

It may be what the Nazis said but they are just doing their job, if silly string helps good on them.

Anonymous said...

So long as they're having fun, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Da, you were supposed to keep this one confidential. Well, you've blown that one. Now they'll have to move to the fluorescent spray paint like in the memo. Whoops!
BTW, thank you and you know what for. You're a good chap in my book!

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry make parties not war.

babsbitchin well does sandsavages still don't know about the big attack on sunday morning, you know the one I'm posting about later.
I would put TW into the gallery of wankers but it would give them more traffic, how dare those fuckers pick on one of my changlings.

Anonymous said...

Da, I don't care what any of those bloody wanking cunts say, you're alright in my book. If I was there on Scottish soil, first I'd kiss the ground and then, you and then we'd go get snot slingin' drunk, three sheets in the wind, lookout we're here for the beer and guiness and whiskey and we ain't leavin' till we're heavin'! In the meantime, till I can arrange a flight, I'll drink one for you, to you, with ya and about ya.