Saturday 9 December 2006

I Spambot.


On my e- mail account it stops the spam and puts it into a separate folder rather than my inbox, I've looked at the titles of this spam and they have been pretty surreal at times, I suppose there is a random name and title generator churning them out, well even the Spambot has lost interest in it's job, this is now the kind of thing that I get as a title and a sender.

G"ΓΌ@D.......... $3J;%HHG%0%P$$a%py**%2$$!P



Before I got these.




Montague Costa ................. Cursed
Neddie Holder ................. Incarnate
Nathaniel Velazquez....... battleground fragrant
Philip Sanders ..................It's Your Health
Julian Bowen .................. regal
Andrew Donahue ............ globular bristle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yours are nice at least. My spam tends to be really forward, stating the nature of their business right up front.

Old Knudsen said...

Mine are sneaky and have me questioning if its spam as some get through me filter, years back it was all about increasing my penis size, ah those were the days.

BEAST said...

montague costa ?????? what kind of limp wristed , screaming poof name is that ???????

Old Knudsen said...

I suppose you do get gay Spambots.

Anonymous said...

My favorites are stock tips from Jesus.

Old Knudsen said...

Buy sandals, no don't buy pork bellies.