Tuesday 5 December 2006

Get In Ma Pot Belly.


We here at Old Bitter Balls share the deep sorrow felt by honourary Bitter Balls George Clooney at the loss of his long time partner Max the Potbellied Pig.

Max was 18 years old which is old for a pig and died of natural causes while george was out promoting his latest film The Good German which is about a boys love for his pet, a German shepherd named Schwein (pig) , ironic really.

Max was almost 300 lbs and due to the large turnout of mourners is only expected to be mourned for, for about a week, for directions to the funneral home where Max will be cremated until his skin is nice and crispy just follow yer nose.

In happier bad hair days, 1989.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sad to hear about it too. Pet death sucks.

George is one of those rare men who looks so much better with age. Rather like you, Knudsen.

CrankyProf said...

Aw. Where's George going to get his porkin' now?

On the upside, he'll have plenty of pig snax and hog lumps for quite a bit...

Anonymous said...

I can't decide what's more disturbing, the hair or the belt buckle. The pig is the least of it.

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry you have found my weakness, I'm a sucker for compliments I'm all yours.

crankyprof I've shagged the odd pig in my time, there is a pool of ex wives he can chose from.

the other gurl I can't believe anyone got their hole in the 80's.

Foot Eater said...

I can't believe anyone got their hole in the 80's.

If I remember rightly, we didn't.

Maven said...

PIG ROAST!!!

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Eater we tried though, boy did we try.

its you maven its tough when a friend dies, especially a tasty friend.