Monday 4 December 2006

General Mishap.


I have received several complain e-mails since declaring Kim Jong Il Dictator of the year.
These have come from a Major Crime and a Corporal Punishment of the Chilean military. They have been quite insistent that I name General Augusto Pinochet as the Old Bitter Balls 'Dictator of the year' or DOTY.
I asked around the staff here at the office, all are in favour of telling them to fuck off except for Nimbarrie the tea pixie, so just for her I've given him space on this blog and maybe Nimbarrie will continue to make fine cups or Rosy Lee and peace will return to this place.

I don't care if you've just had a heart attack, it won't make me change my mind so quit it with the e-mails, I can imagine you clutching yer arm, stop it General Pennisshit this minute, better luck next year if you're still around, get busy on being zany.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope he recovers long enough to go to trial. He's avoided it long enough. Then I hope the America corporations who goaded the CIA to help him (and the CIA) also wind up on trial for what was done to Chile.

Old Knudsen said...

he won't, maybe its in his contract, he doesn't have to be healthy to hang.

Old Knudsen said...

When the world media are looking at him to hang, they aren't looking at me.