Thursday 7 December 2006

Fly Be Free.

I was watching the news and there was a story about pollution and how animals all along the food chain are consuming plastic which is killing them. In Scotland we get the Northern Fulmar (pictured above) they look like Gulls but are actually Petrels, these birds spend most of their life out at sea and only use land for breeding such as in and around cliffs, on a side note nesting birds and nestlings can squirt out a foul stomach oil over a distance of about 2 metres to repel unwelcome visitors .

On the news they had a dead Fulmar and when they sliced it open they found numerous bits of plastic and part of a rubber balloon, what does this mean? well it means that Old Knudsen is right yet again which makes me wonder why some dopey cunts try to argue with me, my cock is bigger than yours and its trained to fight.
Here is my post about the dangers of balloons, you wouldn't go let someone pour 1000 pints of oil into the sea to celebrate something but releasing 1000 balloons is ok because they are pretty ? fuck off you twats, where are the Hybrid owners when you need them ? oh that's right they bought their car and have done their bit .

7 comments:

Maven said...

Suddenly, I've got a hankering to read Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like plastic to fuel the guilt (typing on a plastic keyboard, looking at a plastic monitor, sitting at a plastic desk).

Old Knudsen said...

maven I feel the need to eat plastic, I'm off to Pizza Hut.

sassy sundry like guns, its not plastic that kills its people, well a plastic knife would kill if you fell on it, oh forget it.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

"can squirt out a foul stomach oil over a distance of about 2 metres to repel unwelcome visitors."

I know Free Presbyterians like that.

Old Knudsen said...

I'll happily piss off the Buddhists, Hindu, Muslim, Pentecostal, evangelists, Mormons, Johos, Catholics, Satanists and Wiccans but don't bring doon the wrath of the Free P's on me.

Old Knudsen said...

I feel sorry for animals that die before they make it to my plate.

Anonymous said...

Well, as hard as it is to admit,"Petrels Under Glass" is pretty tasty fare.