Wednesday 27 December 2006

Dropping Like Flies.


Ex president Gerald Ford died during a freak bungie jumping accident , he was aged 93.
Not much to say about him, he was born leslie jr and then his name was changed when his mum remarried, changed to gerald, yeah great change.
He was never elected Vice president nor President, his mate Nixon appointed him as VP when his old one got caught in a bribe scandal, as we all know Nixon hated crooks.
When Nixon got caught accidentally bugging the rival political parties' HQ (its ok to bug citizens but not other politicans) Ford then became President, old boys network and all Ford then pardoned Nixon which probably cost him the next election .
Gerald's son Harrison also became president for a while and then the fuzzies knew not to fuck with America after he kicked their arses.

So that's Palance, Pinochet , Brown and now Ford, I say they go in groups not threes or there'll be another two, I had better go in for a checkup.

10 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

So... Two entertainers and two politicians. I'm still not seeing a cluster here. I'm holding out for a classic SNL connection (Jack Palance was mocked a bit on SNL, but this was long past the show's prime).

Pincohet and Ford are both once removed from Nixon, so there's a possibility there too. Nixon cronies or SNL. That's what I say.

Scout said...

Ah, that's it! It was Jack Palance. Including Pinochet throws off my dying in three theory, though.

dive said...

It's definitely threes.
So we need two more … if we could only persuade Death to visit Bush Snr. and Jnr.

Maven said...

Now drop your britches, turn your head and cough, already!!

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry its a stretch.

robyn then again who decides which three is the three or is there millions of threes?

dive if they did die people would remember them as heroes probably.

maven its you are yer hands warm?

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

dive - you must be careful making those kind of wishes. I wonder how you would look in an orange jump suit? :>)

Old Knudsen said...

He wouldn't be short for company then.

Old Knudsen said...

I didn't check my shite meter before I said it was a stupid yank, I can just tell hahaha, the only good thing to come out of California is Gerald's ford body on the way to DC.

Anonymous said...

You bored me. I gives a fuck about Ford and you.

Old Knudsen said...

babsbitchin excellent point.

anonymous now we're even :::::yawn:::::