Tuesday 26 December 2006

Don't Fuck With Me Bush, I Eat Cunts Like You For Breakfast.

Me with my Keeling cap.


I don't like to brag as you all know. I did however serve with the Yanks while I was in special farces. I can't tell you too much about it or I'd have to kill you. I already have a list of Bloggers that I'm gonna kill for various reasons. I won't give names but if there are any commie anti-monarchists out there beware.
I have indeed sculptured the world in my own humble way, and Yanks make up yer fucking minds, first you want General Noriega, and then you don't. I don't get paid extra for this you know it comes out of my pocket. That Bush man is forever e-mailing trying to get me to kill heads of state that bug him, like the other day he said that Mahmoud Ahmaddinejad called me a kiddie diddler and was going to have a conference about it, well I saw red. I got me cammo paint on my face and my killing cap on and while I was putting me piano wire up my sleeve it occurred to me that maybe Bush was lying, so I e-mailed a few of my middle east contacts and googled for a bit and no, just like that time when Bush told me that Kim Jong Ill said that my eyes were too close together and that I must be a Catholic, that fucker is so lucky to be alive right now, that Castro cunt will be going after the hols as I know he did call me a sweaty ball licker and that's after I helped defend his island during the bay of pigs fiasco .
Have you ever put on cammo paint? clogs yer pores big time and it makes you sweat like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs .
Well to get back to the point I have learned a few things about the American flag, old Glory as they call it.
It has to be raised at dawn and lowered at sunset, it can only stay out at night if it has a light on it and must not be raised during bad weather.
When the American flag passes you , you Yanks must salute or stand to attention, those yanks salute all the time,hat on hat off. Citizens take off their hats and hold it over their hearts with their right hands, or if without a hat they just hold their hands over their heart.
We Brit soldiers only salute it we are wearing our army headdress otherwise we stand to attention, just a wee bit of info fer you.
Remember after 9/11 the Americans all went uber patriotic for 3 weeks and all the Pakies and the Sikhs got beat up because Yanks don't do international and don't know any better and flag sales increased? well tackiness and ignorance showed big time, we have the same problem in Britain, idiots wear the flag as clothes and say they are being patriotic, that twat Kid Rock cut a hole in a flag and wore it as a poncho on stage.

If you cast contempt over Old Glory , deface, defile, burn or trample it you'll get a fine of 1,000 dollars or imprisoned for a year, or both, yeah land of the free my arse, it conflicts with free speech somewhat but that whole country conflicts with itself.
Do not let the flag trail on the ground or in water, don't place an emblem on or above it, don't use it for decoration, use bunting, do not use it as a costume or athletic uniform . ok have you got all of that? there are ways to hang it long ways but I won't get into that.


Now I'm not going to make fun of 9/11 or Firefighters as the former is a terrible thing to happen and the later are brave/stupid enough to risk their lives for strangers and cats in trees and should be applauded. However, this image of the flag in a recreation of the Iwa Jima picture always makes me laugh, there is always some bloke supervising doing fuck all except to give handy unhelpful advice. The beer bellied guy on the left is that man," no pull that rope, no push it, put some effort into it ".

Us British types have the day/month/year when we give a date, yes it does make more sense than the American version but 11/9 doesn't sound that good.



I'm not American, no really but I don't see anything wrong with the way this flag is being flown, I would serve under this. Someone should tell her that horizontal stripes makes her twat look fat.

I was just thinking the other day while I was cleaning vomit off the bathroom walls. Remember when at the end of the TV viewing day, the national anthem would play we'd get images of the Union flag and the Queen in her carriage ? well that's a bygone time, TV doesn't end anymore, the young uns today won't remember TV ending ever, for them there is always TV on some channel, we only had 3 channels then now we've gone all American with 30 and above being the average number of channels, its a little disturbing, we didn't have 24 hour petrol stations, grocery stores or fast foods restaurants, and Sundays were like a deserted no man's land with nothing open.

What will be next? 24 hour daylight? giant flood lights in the sky acting as second suns, and sleep will be something yer grandparents did that you don't have any time for because you've got too much to do, I must play the latest video game while doing my shopping and talking on my brains free phone, the family want some quality time together, I'd better send them an e-card, why does life have to be so fast? what will the autobiographies be like then? maybe a collection of text messages about how service people aren't snapping to it when you enter their shop, because with all this technology hanging from yer nipples and stuck in yer ear and in yer head you must be a very important person.


I thought I was full of hate and self loathing but no, those people who cram every unimportant detail at twice the speed into their lives really really hate themselves, then when they get old they'll stop and say, "hey when did I get old?" and they will fear death that is approaching at an alarming rate because they never gave a second thought to anything but what they can get at high speed to fill some imagined void in their life. Faster, bigger, fully loaded and newer, that is what is valued now to make you a person of worth. Integrity and passion has been replaced by gadgets that will put an end to you ever having to lower yourself to do something for yerself, a super techno class of people who think they are better than the rest, A Brave New World.

Vomit makes me think.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't the expression on your change? Every picture you post of yourself has that same "I crapped myself" look on your face? Don't you ever smile? When you get laid do you ever look happy and satified? Do you have to pay the weemen of the night more because you look so sour? Just curious, no offense meant.

Anonymous said...

"Why doesn't the expression on your face change?" Sorry about that!

Old Knudsen said...

I'm British, why do you want to see my fucked up teeth? also thats my tough manly gaze, it drives weemen wild, though sometimes shit does happen. What I look like during sex is between me, the other entity involved, the mirror and the camera. The hookers I know are not too sober nor picky. Judge me for my brains and not my beauty.

Old Knudsen said...

Have we talked before by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Yes many moons ago. You mentioned that your parents were retired in an entry, and I commented that they must be in their 100's because you're no spring chicken. I followed Babs here from her blog. I always read your blog, I don't always comment. I'm from Arizona in the heart of the Sonoran desert.

Sassy Sundry said...

Have you ever put on cammo paint? clogs yer pores big time and it makes you sweat like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs .

No. I guess I won't now, either. Thanks for the tip.

Thinking of W makes me want to vomit.

The really funny thing about all that flag-waving over here after 9/11 was to see how many patriots flew the flag improperly.

Be thankful you've never heard "I'm Proud to Be An American" sung with the flag waving. It would induce projectile vomit drama.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

All I remember from 911 was that nearly 3000 people were killed for no good reason.

The flag waving is secondary, unimportant now that i look back but we should never forget the victims as they paid the price for whatever the cause.

Old Knudsen said...

azcg I thought i recognised the agressive answer my question now style of writing though your name has changed slightly, you must be the yank on my shite meter with the disabled cookies that searched for pedo, most curious.

dive just because there are rules it doesn't they enforce them, the US set up the Taliban, see the connection? yes I did help.

sassy sundry the patriotic trend didn't last long but the flag sellers had a good time living off it.

rich when 3,000 people die the reason is never good, they weren't the first or the last, so many other lesser tragedies get forgotten as they don't have such trendy names or TV coverage.

Anonymous said...

wow, you sure went into a lot of topics there.

you don't like commie anti-monarchists huh?? *looks inocent* hehe..

That whole 9/11 thing makes me want to puke. Soooo many other things happening and they dont' get near the publicity. Mind you if the geniside in Africa had nicholas cage staring, they might get some tears.

And we still have the anthem on CBC. i know it's just the canadian peasant-vision.. but at 1am we get the queen and the carriage.. then the color bars with the loud buzzer afterward. We are so behind the times huh?

Old Knudsen said...

The commie anti-monarchist, was aimed at Dive, you're a fine looking young lass you're safe, don't tell him though.
Too many causes to be mad at but the yappiest baby bird gets the most food.
Probably the same 1970's trooping of the colour pictures you get, and the same droning hum, I do miss it.

Jagd Kunst said...

I had only eyes for the first two lines but it made me wonder if your camo paint is red...


?

Jagd Kunst said...

and also

Why doesn't the expression on your change

Thanks.