Saturday 4 November 2006

Tits Running From A Lot Of Bull.


As you know already, posting at the weekend is a little more relaxed I just put up any old shit as long as Blooper (Blogger) lets me *post*. Some of my gems may get lost in amongst a wave of drunken posting and not get the attention I feel they deserve. I'm a fucking artist ok? I usually put up a pretty young lady with nice knockers but I haven't cum across one that inspired me enough so heres a picture of running with the bulls in Pamplona , plenty of tits to be seen here. C'mon you bulls, its called natural selection gore the stupid fuckers before they breed.


*Blooper has gone out of it's way to piss off Old Knudsen in the last day*

1 comment:

Old Knudsen said...

One of the numerous reasons for the invasion and enslavement of Spain.