Thursday 16 November 2006

The Talented Mr Knudsen.

Here is a post I had up on the other blog that I sell myself on. I just felt the need to put it up on this blog. I don't think the Monstee link works now, some may have already read this if so ha ha made you look twice .


This is an actual e-mail I received:

I am a blogger here in the States.Just getting started.

My name is Dave Knudsen from Seattle, Washington.

I guess my family is from Trondheim, Norway way back a piece.Any relation?

Your posts are witty, If yah ever come over lets have a pint or two!



You see? as soon as I get famous all the distant relatives come out of the wood work, the thing I was wondering is, does Monstee get these people? does Dr Maroon get an e-mail from the Maroons of Greenwich ? Does Foot Eater get the Eaters of Kansas City wanting to know if they are related?I e-mailed this fella back and got two pints raised to six and he's buying, this Interweb may come in handy after all.

10 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I liked it better the first time, this time it was shite.

Anonymous said...

Day da day day da day deja vu.

Anonymous said...

lol.. yes, all the x's call me. or write rather. like having an x in my name is the thing to make me related to a person. heh.

Old Knudsen said...

fake knudsen if that is indeed your name,suck it up lad.

kav I have listened to your valid points and I decided on the left but 42.

xmichra that would be those stupid people you once told me you hope I avoid.

tony said...

And....... Just Think Of The Extra Christmas Presents!

Anonymous said...

I read the other day about you saving up loads of drafts. That's a brilliant idea. I write notes when I think of something to blog about. Then I lose them. I'm going to try your method in future.

Old Knudsen said...

I have completed and near completed posts saved on draft, it the bloggers responsiblity not to flood the market or our posts would be worth nothing, I have one long one I wrote on paper to type up, not a job I like but I enjoy tying in crap photos to enhance my shite stories, just don't forget to change the date.

Anonymous said...

indeed ;)
May your days be bright,
and your contact with stupid people
be limited .

Dick Headley said...

I work like that too Knudsen. I have posts lined up into infinity. Lots of good stuff that I constantly edit and fiddle with until it is deemed worthy of my legions of loyal, discriminating readers. Or I might just stick a Youtube thingy up to piss some of them off. Depends how I feel.

Old Knudsen said...

At least its not some random evil on your part.