Monday 13 November 2006

Oh No A Meme.


I got tagged (in the ass) by Cyberscribe so blame that cunt.


1-Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?
I like the colour,and all the pretty pictures though my text is too close to my side panel, I think its my monkey, I may put him down one of these days.


2-Does your family know about your blog?
They know but don't care.


3-Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?
I only tell the friends I am at the time slagging off in a post, yes its very private, so stop reading this you cunts.


4-Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?
I read those who comment, those on my links and any others I happen upon.


5-Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.
I became more tolerant to gheys, Irish, Yanks and Catholics, they are still cunts and there nothing like a joke at their expense but now I tolerate them, still can't stand the fucking English though, or Slavs, a dirty people like eyeties but with more grease, oh and the jews start all the wars, yes my blog has helped me to love.


6-What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?
I means some folks will read any old shite. I use my site meter to spy on my peeps like a bathroom glory hole.


7-Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?
Yes I do, especially naked.


8-Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
It helps you meet people you are either too busy to meet or wouldn't want to meet and insult them on a regular basis.
If I can make someone half a world away laugh then I become a God.


9-Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world.
Real people use the bloody thing, who wrote this question? I want to talk to your supervisor.


10-Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
Political blogs bore me though I do talk politics sometimes. I avoid them as most political bloggers are Victor Matures. If you mean Neo Nazi political blogs, White supremacist blogs or para military blogs then they are just idiots and need to be drown in a bucket of water .


11-Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?
I think its useful to tell you to fuck off.


12-Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?
I would only worry about writing the perfect post before I cark it.


13-Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
Footeater, he is like my blog Daddy, he saw my greatness before all the others did.


14-Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?
I am fully original in every way there is only one Old Knudsen, though I am similar to Old Knudsan and Fake Knudsen and various other identities out there in the blogosphere.


15-Name a song you want to listen to?
Why do all my girlfriends spontaneously combust?


I in turn tag all those on my links to the right that are cool enough to do this, those that don't are big fat poopy heads that want the terrorists to win, no pressure.

26 comments:

BEAST said...

Old Knudy , does it again , will you adopt me please , I want to learn to insult with panache :-)

Anonymous said...

Of course I want the terrorists to win. I'm Irish.

Anonymous said...

I'll do it. I have the most depressing post up. This will put a stop to it.

Thank you. I don't mind being it.

Anonymous said...

Will be up tommorrow.

Good thing too, i had no post idea.

Anonymous said...

Fine. I filled in the blanks and posted this thing, which seems to have no real point, but then not much on my page does anyway (talkin smack).

Dick Headley said...

Well I see my link is still up there. I was beginning to think I had offended you. I'll have to try harder. Dick.

Plimco said...

I hereby embrace my new title of Big Fat Poopy Head. Rock. Now raise your right hand. Make a fist. Then let the pinkie and pointer finger escape and point skyward. Now shake your head. Vigorously. Up and down. Up...and down...

Taihae said...

ooo, Dive, hes imagining you naked!!

what a power couple you would be with old knudsen raking the gheys over the coals and all, bit of cognitive dissonance there, i look forward to the christmas pictures of the happy lovers

Maven said...

Hmmm, I have a fairly strict anti-meming policy; however, I hope to avoid the poopyhead moniker by posting my responses herein:

1-Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?
Yes, though I'd love some programmer to take charity upon me to jazz it up with a custom template and logo.

-Does your family know about your blog?
Of course not.


3-Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?
All my friends know of this blog; however, there are some who don't know about my uber-private online repository for thoughts.


4-Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?
Yes, I read everyone who is linked on my sidepanel, some who comment, I delete obvious spammers, and there are others in my bookmarks with whom I have yet to link.


5-Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.
Yes. The fact that I am still speaking to my family and the fact that I'm now on happy pills is the only example I choose to give.

6-What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?
The number of visitors to my blog means that I must be putting out some interesting, amusing, or thought-provoking shit. Yes, I use a traffic counter to track who comes to my site and from whence they came.


7-Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?
Yes. I was amazed at how wrong my perception was, once Old Bitter Balls sent a pic.


8-Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
There is the advantage of being exposed to a whole new base of people with whom to become friends, as well as be exposed to many different opinions and mindsets on a myriad of topics.


9-Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world.
I believe it's an extension of the real world; however the potential is there for posseurs to abuse this venue to misrepresent themselves.


10-Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
I wouldn't say they scare me, but I lump them into the same pile of folks as religious bloggers. I try to find political or religious bloggers who are mainstreamed, "just," and sane, i.e. Quaker Agitator.


11-Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?
If folks want to read my shit, fine. If they don't agree, there's always the "next blog" button. Ultimately my blog is mine, and if "I" have any criticism of it of my own, I'd certainly channel that energy into reinventing my blog or myself. I use it as a sounding board for personal crap, as well as a scrapbook of "WTF!" I find online...


12-Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?
Wistfully, I have thought of this scenario. And I have one blogger of whom I am friends-with, who I would hope would write a eulogy for me, online and casketside.

13-Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
BigHominid inspired me to pinch off the proverbial text-turd in my blog; his was the first blog I discovered, and I've been hooked ever since (12/04).

14-Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you? I can't choose just one:
BigHominid, CrankyProf, and Steve Novak.


15-Name a song you want to listen to?
"Why does it hurt when I pee," by Frank Zappa

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Beast I would adopt you just so I could groom you for greater things.

swearing lady I can imagine you in the stands cheering them on and bouncing 50ps off the heads of the soldiers.

dive if anyone knows about me arsehole its you.

sassy sundry go listen to some Elton john, that will take your mind of any woes and put an image of your folks in your head instead.

xmichra its only fitting that you do this one, the tarot card I stole from you is all over the place.

robyn what is the point to anything?

dh you found my weakness by posting YouTubes, my dial up cannot take those things.

plimco you probably have to get into character for Clara by doing a police ride along or working on a phone sex line so you're excused, I understand the Method way.

taihae I detect some jealousy, theres enough old Knudsen to go around lass.

nuggetmaven in my defense those pictures were not of my best side,you win the gaining the most attention prize.

Maven said...

:) Hey, I participated in the meme, one way or another!!

Foot Eater said...

Fucked if I'm doing this meme thing. You nearly had me there till I got to your comment about the English.

Oh, hang on, I just read number 13. Mmm, memes can be quite fun.

Dick Headley said...

Well at least you have the decency not to hit me with any memes. I'm the real thing Knudsen. A genuine grumpy old man. I don't do memes on principle.

Taihae said...

Alright, I have no principles so I did your meme. what's next, Knudsen, homework? take home tests?

Old Knudsen said...

dh Grumpy old men and miserable old cunts are two very different animals, its good that you have some principles.

taihae its not my meme, I only did it to avoid the curse, yes there will be more.

Old Knudsen said...

I wouldn't know. I highly suspect Myspace is for teens and the pedos that prey on them,I do it the honest way and hang about school yards. I like your Myspace site by the way.

Dick Headley said...

I'm especially grumpy today Knudsen because of bloody blogger. They say this beta business is so we can 'enjoy lots of exciting new features' but my gut feeling is they want to sell us stuff.

Old Knudsen said...

I have blogs on beta, there is nothing that special about it nor stuff to sell.

sammy.the.k said...

was just kidding knuddy, i have a myspace cause all my friends from high school have apparently not grown up in the past 6-8 years, and they respond to comments a lot quicker than phone calls.

Dick Headley said...

"...there is nothing that special about it nor stuff to sell."

Not yet maybe. I know I'll have to switch sooner or later. It's not having a choice that irks me.

Old Knudsen said...

sammy you young people have so much to talk about, I don't know how anyone managed 10 years ago.

dh its funny how blogger breaks every 2-4 days and beta the one they want you to switch to is ok.

Dick Headley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dick Headley said...

Ooops there goes my blog....I'd better rephrase that.

Yes very strange. I hate to be such a font of negativity Knudsen, especially on your upbeat blog, but I think they're up to something.

Old Knudsen said...

Free services always have some other reason like information selling, everything is turning Beta and there isn't much difference with what you get, so you're wise to be suspicious.

Anonymous said...

I did your meme, so at leaast take the time to read it, ok, Da?

Old Knudsen said...

I was on your blog yesterday, I can now read it, yes i'll be over soon .