Saturday 18 November 2006

Knudsen's Babes.


To many she is just some Australian bird, you wouldn't kick her out of bed but you wouldn't necessarily shell out for a pasty supper in the hopes to get your hole, (to buy her dinner as expected on dates if you want sex, for you non English speakers) to me Olivia Newton John, is up there with Viagara and a ride on a bus with a diesel engine, all give me erections .
She has this song called 'A little more love' and when I play it during one of my many sex fests I have sex with the Australian song bird by proxy.
I hear you're single now love, give us a call.

5 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

So, you get bus stiffies too? Small world.

Anonymous said...

ahoy old Balls - She was hot back in the 70's Johnny "T" Taravolta's been ALL over That.

Let's get Physical physical!@!!

Anonymous said...

cmon olf K let me hear your body talk your body talk!!

Old Knudsen said...

Dr Maroon I put it down to being a Hornivore.


richI doubt John Travolta got anywhere, don't sully my fantasies, and no rich my body will not be talking but it will make some sounds.

sammy.the.k said...

you should definitely see sordid lives