Thursday 23 November 2006

Going To The Chapel And We're Gonna Get Married.

The happy couple.

The 24th November 2006 is the all important deadline for Northern Ireland to see if the Protestant Democratic Unionist party (DUP) can play nicely with the Catholic Nationalists (Sinn Fein) and visa versa.
Tony Blair is getting into the negotiations to see who would become the first and deputy ministers of the new joint government.I had my doubts and fears about Blair and his ways when he closed the Maze prison releasing all of those that should have all been hanged in my opinion, (a waste of good air the lot of them) and disbanded the Royal Ulster Constabulary (police to you foreigners) and formed the limp as the Guarda, PSNI nothing to do with the Playstations its the Police service of Northern Ireland.
I now think that Blair better than anyone is the man to bring peace to Northern Ireland and I will be sorry to see him go.

Ian Paisley though being Gods representative here on Earth is an old dinosaur that is so inflexible he only agreed to something different once and that was because he misunderstood the question, he shouldn't be in charge of anything, as a Presbyterian myself I see him and his Free Presbyterians as fanatical trouble making zealots and if I'm saying that you know its bad.

Gerry Adams and his Igor Martin McGuinness are scum of the first order, if they are talking they are lying, if they are silent they are waiting for the IRA to do something for them to deny, is this all Northern Ireland has? I say break both parties and put me incharge.

Paisley's fellow Free Presbyterians are not happy with any kind of connection with the terrorist loving nationalists (their own Protestant terrorists are ok) Paisley being a man of wise words when asked about his disgruntled people said" I have nothing to say to you".


Ulster Unionist leader Sir Reg Empey and Mr Burns look alike said "I think whatever is going to happen it is going to be very limited. It is still very unclear", then after being goaded by the press rubbed his hands and said "excellent"

4 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Stuborness is the key, the IRA against those that are British, the rest of Ireland doesn't care, it makes me sick sometimes as I have family in NI who only want peace.

Fat Sparrow said...

"Going To The Chapel And We're Gonna Get Married."

So, which one is going to be the bitch; Gerry or Ian?

David Todd said...

I can imagine it...
Ian, do you take Marty to be your lawfull wedded deputy?
Never, Never, Never

I don't that this St Andrews agreement will work either. Another pipe bomb found last night.The 'mature' petrol bombers now use their skill when involved in family feuds.If the agreement seems to work it won't be long till all the hardliners are activiated again.

Old Knudsen said...

fatsparrow I don't think Ian would ever let Gerry cum at him from behind with a sword, pork or not.

cyberscribe The july 12th violence has always been handy for feuds and payback, then when the so-called peace came it was selling drugs and now its any foreigners that are the targets, the thugs all just need to be wiped out on all sides.